Summer Mercato 2019
(09-10-2019, 07:35 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: If he failed to score goals. I will sell him. Patience has its own limits but Ya nothing less than 60M. I have seen Big Clubs selling one season wonders at a very high price.

So, the idea is to sell him double the amount we got as long as he fails with us  Sagrin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-10-2019, 08:05 AM)Kastriot Wrote: So, the idea is to sell him double the amount we got as long as he fails with us  Sagrin

I did have maintain a benchmark for him if he fails to score at least 8 goals till Christmas. He can go.... and didn't Lazio were asking 80M for SMS despite having an average last season.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(09-10-2019, 07:35 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: If he failed to score goals. I will sell him. Patience has its own limits but Ya nothing less than 60M. I have seen Big Clubs selling one season wonders at a very high price.

agreed. Only if he fails. and for top $$.
I'll add... if Leao and Rebic kill it... then I'm happy to sell for top $$ regardless of fail or not. Only difference is how much we can ask.
Not that I want him gone but we've got FFP to deal with. If he kills it but a 70m offer comes in and we've got 2 strikers that have already stepped up to the plate then see ya later! spend that 70m on a superstar mid to push us to make UCL
Tbh Piatek's touch already makes him disposable for me. There was only one Inzaghi, every other player with the messy touch Piatek has simply doesn't impress me at all. My ideal striker would be someone like Suarez or Aguero. Capable goal scorers but overall clean players who can make a pass and play the ball/dribble if needed. Cannot improve your touch overnight and Lewandowski's is far better than Piatek so those comparisons don't make much sense to me. If he can score 30 goals a season again kudos to him but I see him having a 10-15 goal season.
The last 2 seasons Piatek scored effortlessly, I don't understand his current form.

Maybe he needs some time to adapt the 2 forward formation or with 2 makeshift CAMs name Samu & Suso Big Grin
(09-11-2019, 02:57 PM)Aficio Wrote: The last 2 seasons Piatek scored effortlessly, I don't understand his current form.

Maybe he needs some time to adapt the 2 forward formation or with 2 makeshift CAMs name Samu & Suso Big Grin

And one of those two seasons were in Poland, not exactly the highest level... He needs to step up and show he is not a one season wonder at Serie A level. If he continues like he ended last season and like he has started this season he will be yet another failure and it would be pointless talking about top $ if we sell him. He is far from world class.
this is a recurring problems for recent Milan. Our strikers rarely got proper and consistent supplies of balls. Even Inzaghi THE greatest poacher in history would have difficulties if there are no supplies. I'm not saying our strikers were top class. Past-prime Torres, Destro, Luiz Adriano, they just can't create their own chances like Zlatan or R9 or even Firmino. They're pure poacher/ target man type. It's like asking a construction worker to draw a house. Sure they can make a house, but it won't be as good as architect would.

Before someone said about we're "making" chances, Let's admit it. Were those chances up to par with "big" clubs standard? Not at all. Most of our recent chances were just Menez solo run, Suso crossing and Hakan long shooting. Of course it would rack up their stats of chances created. Were there any chances given to our strikers? Sure there were, but very FEW.

Our poachers can't score because they don't have anything to poach really. Fix that goddamn awful "playmakers" and even a fucking Kalinic/ Matri would score one in a 10 chances created, instead of Piatek waiting for a good ball and hoping he'd score once in a single chance created for him the whole match.
(09-13-2019, 03:38 AM)Karl08 Wrote: this is a recurring problems for recent Milan. Our strikers rarely got proper and consistent supplies of balls. Even Inzaghi THE greatest poacher in history would have difficulties if there are no supplies. I'm not saying our strikers were top class. Past-prime Torres, Destro, Luiz Adriano, they just can't create their own chances like Zlatan or R9 or even Firmino. They're pure poacher/ target man type. It's like asking a construction worker to draw a house. Sure they can make a house, but it won't be as good as architect would.

Before someone said about we're "making" chances, Let's admit it. Were those chances up to par with "big" clubs standard? Not at all. Most of our recent chances were just Menez solo run, Suso crossing and Hakan long shooting. Of course it would rack up their stats of chances created. Were there any chances given to our strikers? Sure there were, but very FEW.

Our poachers can't score because they don't have anything to poach really. Fix that goddamn awful "playmakers" and even a fucking Kalinic/ Matri would score one in a 10 chances created, instead of Piatek waiting for a good ball and hoping he'd score once in a single chance created for him the whole match.

Okmilan

supply to the strikers has been our problem ever since Seedorf left
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
even Lewandowski will find it frustrating to score if those guys behind him were Samu and Suso..  the whole group is still adapting to new system, and even the coach has no idea which one to use..  relax the goal will come soon. Devilcool
can you change your attitude mazen?, read the title and post according to the one it is supposed to be