Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
0-0
1:1
2-2
So we agree it's gonna be a draw. Awful I know but I don't expect much after yesterday's game
I have different opinion with you guys. What I can understand from your prediction, we would play average, sufficient only to manage a draw. I expect different approach and finally different game compared with our last Serie A game. We faced Cagliari with almost two weeks international break. As far as I know, last season we struggled to repeat the good performance we have showed before international break came in. I saw some tiredness from our international players especially the decisive ones like Calhanoglu and Jack (whenever Jack played well, our midfield looked strong and he might score goal). We will play after such a game with very poor approach and play at home. This two tihngs could change our preparation for Atalanta's game.

I think, we could hope we would play like vs AS Roma. We could win this game if our players could finish the chances they have.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
2-0 thank god Higuain scores a brace. Smile
1-0 because of higuain
People say that higuain is fat, and lazy.
Seeing couple last matches, why our midfielder not obese Devilol
Atalanta is not in the best of forms. They seem to be struggling a bit after their EL exit.
Regardless, we have all that it takes to win this game.

I expect that we will be back to the same line up as against Roma, with the one exception being Caldara for Musacchio as apparently Musacchio has a minor physical problem.

I would also like to see Castillejo from the start, either straight swap for Suso or for Bonaventura and moving Hakan central.
Agree on all accounts nefremo
(09-22-2018, 01:43 PM)Karl08 Wrote: 1-0 because of higuain
People say that higuain is fat, and lazy.
Seeing couple last matches, why our midfielder not obese Devilol

https://www.football-italia.net/128306/k...y%E2%80%99

Higuain has been trying to give his best in Serie A. In EL eventhough he was not as determined  as in the league, it was clear to be seen that he was our most motivated player beside Castilejo. Our players indeed should follow Higuain's mentality on how to approach every single Milan match.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta