Milan vs. Juve 11/11/18
2-0 Juve
Juve will be angry after defeat. They probably beat us heavily.
Man fuck Juventus. They are not beating us at the San Siro. We'll be pretty mad too!!!! We should be at least
(11-09-2018, 06:40 PM)nefremo Wrote: They are not beating us at the San Siro.

Why not? They have a superior team in almost every way.
Well the superior teams don't always win. I'm just trying to believe my friend. I hope that our players don't go into the game with the attitude of being scared and thinking that Juventus will beat us.
They have a more superior team than Genoa also but they tied 1-1.
(11-09-2018, 07:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: Well the superior teams don't always win. I'm just trying to believe my friend. I hope that our players don't go into the game with the attitude of being scared and thinking that Juventus will beat us.
They have a more superior team than Genoa also but they tied 1-1.

You're right. It's just that last seasons match is still vivid in my mind.
I don't think we have even a remote chance. With all the injuries, we should try to avoid humiliation like 0:4 or 0:5.
In big games like this you can never know. They are favourites but that counts for nothing on the field.
Few days ago Zvezda trashed L'pool ,despite people expected things like 0-3 or 0-4 ,even bookmakers gave 36 odds for fix 1. I'm just sad I didn't put more money on it ,but it was nice earnings anyway. Same can easily happen on this game ,especially since Juventus is not even close that big favourite. That game when we won 1-0 on Loca goal ,was similar situation like this ,but yet we won.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Probable lineup vs. Juventus (4-4-2):
Donnarumma; Calabria/Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Suso, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt/Calhanoglu; Higuain, Castillejo.

[@MilanNewsit]
Cannot wait for the tifo