Krzysztof Piatek
Milan Instagram just announced that Piatek will wear #9 next season.

there goes nothing.. it was fun while it lasted  Icon_lol2
Quote:Piatek: 'I'll be worth €70m'

By Football Italia staff

Monday November 18 2019

Krzysztof Piatek admits his life has been transformed in Serie A with Genoa and Milan. “The next time I change club, I’d like to be worth €60-70m.”

The last 18 months have been a whirlwind for the 24-year-old, as he joined Genoa in the summer of 2018 for €4.5m, then moved to Milan in January for €35m plus €3m in bonuses.

“When I moved to Milan, it all happened so quickly that I never even stopped to ask myself what was going on,” he told TVP Sport.

“I am worth €38m now, but the next time I change club, I’d like it to be for €60-70m. I have to be ambitious and will work hard for that to happen. After all, I am at the start of my career, it’s only my second season in Serie A, one of the top five leagues in Europe.”

Piatek was given a warm welcome at San Siro following his transfer and found it a whole new world.

“I was shocked. In the first game against Napoli, I was wearing headphones, but could clearly hear the entire stadium singing my name and applauding. They treated me as if I’d been playing there for years and appreciated me from the first day.

“You can see my Instagram profile as well to see how my life has changed. When I left Poland, I had 5,000 followers, now I have 1.5m. I appreciate popularity and that fans want to have their pictures taken with me, but the most important thing is the football.”

That has proved an issue lately, as Milan supporters cooled on Piatek following a goal drought.

“I look in the mirror and try to take responsibility. At the start, as a team in general, we didn’t create many scoring opportunities. I am improving and I will get back to firing those guns (of his Pistolero celebration).

“Italian journalists treat you like the Pope of football one day and the worst player the next. I accept that and I’m not bothered by front page headlines.”

https://www.football-italia.net/146588/piatek-ill-be-worth-%E2%82%AC70m

What a weird way to showcase your ambition. O  Huh
He wants to be a 70m player. Not even 30m.  Devilf

[Image: dbc9cb0dd9a2ac22be653dafa4b213a8.jpg]
aka xudong
shouldnhave kept your old number. hope he rediscovers his confidence in bundesliga..
aka edysim
(01-29-2020, 09:29 PM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: shouldnhave kept your old number. hope he rediscovers his confidence in bundesliga..

Why? Isn't he sold permanently?  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
The Piatek we sold(are selling) this January is alot different than the one we bought last January. Don't know what happened to him, maybe the #9 curse is true after all?

Call me crazy, but I think he sure is a very good striker with the potential to be great. You could clearly see that, unlike Suso, he was trying to play good but everything he did went wrong.
Hertha will pay less than than the €30 million ($33 million) reported in Italian media. The Bundesliga club will pay €23 million ($25 million) to Milan, significantly less than what Milan paid for the Polish national team striker one year ago. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/krzysztof-...ews/353493
aka xudong
(01-29-2020, 10:17 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Why? Isn't he sold permanently?  Icon_lol2

haha he looks a decent guy and i think he tries his best whenever given chance, unlike #8, just that everything suddenly went wrong (his touch, timing etc)

i still remember his goal vs atalanta and napoli and i thought we finally had someone special after sheva and pippo..
aka edysim
(01-30-2020, 01:38 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Hertha will pay less than than the €30 million ($33 million) reported in Italian media. The Bundesliga club will pay €23 million ($25 million) to Milan, significantly less than what Milan paid for the Polish national team striker one year ago. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/krzysztof-...ews/353493

Reports saying 26/27m plus 3m in bonuses.
at 26/27m we're only making a small loss.
Official

Quote:AC Milan announces the agreement with Hertha BSC for the definitive transfer of the player Krzysztof Piątek to the German Club.