Lazio vs. Milan 2/26/18
We had 4 shots (1 on target), Lazio with 13 or 14 (5 on target).

Gattuso wasted the chance there. We should have fielded our best team and just took it to them.

By the time the second leg comes around, they'll have recovered all their injured players. It won't matter if we're playing at home then.

And seriously nobody can tell me Suso isn't absolute $hit. He's been god-awful the last month and a half now. Even Hakan had more of a presence in this match...
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Disappointing result but I'll take it. They should consider making Coppa Italia semi one leg
Slightly disappointing but I will take it. An away draw is not a bad performance hope we will compensate in home
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Stupid issue arose with work, I had to (unexpectedly) miss the entire game.

Judging by the scoreline, I am not going to complain.
how could you not start Samu after he performed like that over the weekend Gattuso?!
(02-27-2019, 01:56 AM)edysim Wrote: how could you not start Samu after he performed like that over the weekend Gattuso?!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was saving him for Sassuolo on Saturday. Suso has faded a bit lately, so it would make sense to let Castillejo start this weekend given his performance against Empoli.

Overall happy with a draw here. In attack we didn't do well, but we were solid defensively, and we're definitely in a good position before the return leg.
(02-27-2019, 02:07 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he was saving him for Sassuolo on Saturday. Suso has faded a bit lately, so it would make sense to let Castillejo start this weekend given his performance against Empoli.

Overall happy with a draw here. In attack we didn't do well, but we were solid defensively, and we're definitely in a good position before the return leg.

Im OK if that was the plan, no way he starts Suso when hes been underperforming for months. Suso should be 2nd choice atm.
I still think Serie A is more important than Coppa Italia, despite it is already the semifinal. I suppose that Gattuso feels the same way; also, nothing would be determined after the first leg (unless we won 3-0 or 5-1), maybe he was saving for Sassuolo. We definitely need to get back to CL next season.

I regret that we missed out on EL. Should we somehow win it, that would be another (much more glorious) way to reach CL. With the new additions, no one can say that it would be impossible for us. Still difficult? Absolutely! Impossible? Not really.

Oh well...
Gattuso has stuck by Hakan and Kessie being as bad or worse than Suso. I say 75% chance Suso starts this weekend.
(02-27-2019, 02:25 AM)xudong Wrote: I still think Serie A is more important than Coppa Italia, despite it is already the semifinal. I suppose that Gattuso feels the same way; also, nothing would be determined after the first leg (unless we won 3-0 or 5-1), maybe he was saving for Sassuolo. We definitely need to get back to CL next season.

No thinking there.  That's a fact