Milan vs. Sassuolo 3/2/19
The only thing I worry about for next match are the yellow accumulations. Rodruigez is out against Chievo, so he'll be available for Merda, but I worry about who is one yellow card away from missing the Derby.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I have been wondering the same issue recently, but where can I get the information on who is in danger? Is there a website for that?
When one matchday is over Gazzetta publishes those things for the following week

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_form/
(03-03-2019, 04:43 AM)xudong Wrote: [Image: 0513db6a385d0252cd40400bba59e517.jpg]

Maybe Rino's style focus on defending, and he should be credited for it. I remember Italy coach often sub him in to retain the scoreline (before Pirlo became starter).
There is a difference between defensive and sitting back at home with one man up. Credit where credit is due but if we are ahead 1-0 vs Barca in the CL in 2021 and do the same Barca will punish us.
Maybe Gattuso didn't want to worry about playing Barca before we actually had a chance to play Barca. Big Grin

I would be happy if he could finally take us back to UCL first. Maybe by 2021 Barca would become Sassuolo. Grinundwech
(03-04-2019, 03:04 AM)reza Wrote: There is a difference between defensive and sitting back at home with one man up. Credit where credit is due but if we are ahead 1-0 vs Barca in the CL in 2021 and do the same Barca will punish us.

I agree about the mentatily, but I can tolerate a period of ugliness with result Big Grin
(03-04-2019, 05:01 AM)xudong Wrote: Maybe Gattuso didn't want to worry about playing Barca before we actually had a chance to play Barca. Big Grin
LMAO. We'll cross the bridge when we get there. I was more nervous when we played against 10 players but in the end it's a good result.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(03-04-2019, 03:04 AM)reza Wrote: There is a difference between defensive and sitting back at home with one man up. Credit where credit is due but if we are ahead 1-0 vs Barca in the CL in 2021 and do the same Barca will punish us.

Let's worry about getting into the UCL first, it's been a long time since Milan play in UCL.
My point was Gattuso as a relative new young coach, he must do the learning now not later, CL vs Barca is just an example.