Juventus vs. AC Milan serie a week 12; Sunday 10/11/2019
another dropped 3 points i guess
What is the situation of R . Rodriguez, I will like to play Theo as a left-winger. We need to attack as much as possible. Sitting at defense for 90 minutes won't fetch a point for us.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Let's hope they go easy on us, or this could get really ugly...
(11-06-2019, 01:36 AM)mazen111 Wrote: another dropped 3 points i guess

You gotta open a thread with more energy.

Something like, juve have been shaky etc etc I g think we can pull off a win etc etc. 

Grinundwech
Some good news

Deligt might miss Milan clash
Quote:AC Milan head coach Stefano Pioli is considering switching to a three-man defence for the game against Juventus, a report claims.

In this formation, he would make Ricardo Rodriguez the central defender on the left side, while Andrea Conti would come in as the right wing back.

Pioli does have a decision to make in midfield, namely whether to put Lucas Biglia or Franck Kessie next to Ismael Bennacer.

Up front, as expected, Krzysztof Piatek is expected to be the centre-forward, with Lucas Paqueta and Hakan Calhanoglu in behind.

AC Milan (3-4-2-1): Donnarumma; Duarte, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Conti, Bennacer, Biglia/Kessie, Hernandez; Paqueta, Calhanoglu; Piatek.

Finally, Pioli&Co have read my post
I'd put krunic instead Conti. And give rebic the start over piatek .
(11-06-2019, 05:46 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'd put krunic instead Conti. And give rebic the start over piatek .
I'm not sure you've seen this guy play for us.  Dodgy
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
I've seen him play minimal minutes and not in his position.

Piatek hasn't done much this season. Leao looks promising but why do we sign players if we won't give them chances.
(11-06-2019, 02:28 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Some good news

Deligt might miss Milan clash

Where's the good news? That's not good news. De Ligt has been terrible. more than likely Demiral plays instead who's been much better and more solid.