Summer mercato 2020
(06-11-2020, 09:52 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan scouted Nigerian and Partizan striker Umar Sadiq

He's not complete crap ,but not for Milan. It's Verona type of player, lower Serie A... Also ,troubled in head...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(06-11-2020, 05:41 PM)nefremo Wrote: Macedonian system is even more shit than Hungary, trust me....yet Pandev still came out of there and had a great career. Just because countries are not racking up world class players every year, doesn't mean that a great player (even world class) can't come out of there, DESPITE the system.

I don't know Szoboszlai. Never seen a single game other than youtube. I have no idea what he'll turn into. But again, to NOT sign hin solely vased on the fact that he's Hungarian and "Hungary doesn't produce great footballers" is wrong. 

Let's see what happens.

Trust me, "Hungary doesn't produce great footballers" is very true today... But you have to be a Hungarian to understand that. Someone here mentioned Puskas. Yes there was a golden age for Hungarian football, however it is long gone and despite the country having a football-crazy ruler we are still utter shit. There can be miracles yes. But still unlikely.

Anyway, my original message was not about if we should sign Szoboszlai or not... Honestly I don't care. This is just reflecting me the fact that Milan is not what it once was. 15 years ago Szoboszlai would not even get a job as a janitor in San Siro.

Is it really a 30 million fee?  Devilstupito

And I liked Pandev Smile
15 years ago we had Harvey Esajas in our squad.  Sagrin

€30 million is that not much these days. You don't get world class for that amount, unless the player has one year or less remaining on his contract.
(06-12-2020, 04:41 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: 15 years ago we had Harvey Esajas in our squad.  Sagrin

€30 million is that not much these days. You don't get world class for that amount, unless the player has one year or less remaining on his contract.

... then €30 million still is spent in the form of salary, or (hidden) agent fee. 

Money still talks!  Sagrin
aka xudong
(06-12-2020, 04:41 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: 15 years ago we had Harvey Esajas in our squad.  Sagrin

Correct, however Esajas was not signed in consideration for the starting 11... Big Grin
According to Calciomercato.it, Efe Binici is one of the players that the scouting team have picked out. The 19-year-old can play as an attacking midfield or as a central midfielder, and as per Transfermarkt he has nine goals and 10 assists in 25 appearances for Goztepe U19s. The report adds that Borussia Monchengladbach have a strong interest in the young Turkish midfielder

Milan has set 7M asking price for Pobega as Udinese and Pordenone go  head-to-head for starlet.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-13-2020, 09:39 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan has set 7M asking price for Pobega as Udinese and Pordenone go  head-to-head for starlet.

this is so wrong, we have a young talent, but we waste it and get someone with less talent imo.
(06-13-2020, 01:39 PM)sylrus Wrote: this is so wrong, we have a young talent, but we waste it and get someone with less talent imo.

The money Milan & Moncada wanna waste will go a long way to add up depth to the First Team Our academy loanee Pobega does exactly what Fiorentino Luis does. Fiorentino Luis - Big flop, immature & nothing about his game. Pobega will do better in the "Ball Winning" role.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
florentino luis might not be a flop if he comes here, but that doesnt mean pobega will be a flop here to, we need to give our youngster a chance instead of selling them for cheap and getting the exact level of talent from the youth that we sold, we should nurture them, it doesnt mean the guy wont be usefull for us, if we need to add depth, why not just use pobega.
(06-13-2020, 09:39 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: According to Calciomercato.it, Efe Binici is one of the players that the scouting team have picked out. The 19-year-old can play as an attacking midfield or as a central midfielder, and as per Transfermarkt he has nine goals and 10 assists in 25 appearances for Goztepe U19s. The report adds that Borussia Monchengladbach have a strong interest in the young Turkish midfielder

Milan has set 7M asking price for Pobega as Udinese and Pordenone go  head-to-head for starlet.

I think we’ve been linked with at least 25 players in the last few months. With the start of Serie A soon there’ll be a match every 3 days so less time for journalists to write fake click-bait filler news reports.

Interesting signing Kalulu. Di Marzio says his medical is on Monday. Apparently Juninho (SD of Lyon now) offered him a renewal + starting position. He played 19 games for Lyon U19 in the UEFA Youth League last year getting 3 assists. Another 20 year old French full back but this one was free.

Theo was bought at 20m from RM and Leroy Abanda was signed last year for a small fee. Ironic that this deal’s confirmations come one day after the disastrous display Calabria put in versus Juve.

I still hope for 18-yr-old Kouassi though even though it seems likelier that PSG will extend his contract now. It’s clear that Leipzig want him to replace Upamecano who’s on his way out for a nice profit. Will Ralf do us a good one by snatching Kouassi and bringing him here?

Ralf’s someone who has publicly mentioned that he’d want total control if he’s aboard. If he’s really as fair and as good as he we hear, he’ll assess Pobega fairly. He definitely has generated some interest from other clubs so naturally he’d deserve a special look in comparison to the rest of our youngsters who are on a development loan.