Summer mercato 2020
(06-18-2020, 08:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: do it like Liverpool, spend big in 2018 and spend almost nothing in 2019.

Do it like Liverpool, get the absolute maximum (and more) out of your players and win...
(06-18-2020, 07:57 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Fiorentina in talks over Thiago Silva (Di Marzio)

Thiago Silva wants €10m net per season...
(06-18-2020, 05:30 PM)nefremo Wrote: https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-ue...42261.html

No other detail was given, but by the looks of it, doesn't seem like clubs can go out and spend without being mindful of FFP. Because it'll come back to haunt them in the 2022 assessment.
It also seems to screw teams that had a bad 2018...since that year will linger around longer. However, we settled with UEFA regarding that year, right?

This crap is so confusing and the papers never give a good explanation of it. I'd really like to know more about it but all the articles are so vague and give zero details.

that’s how I see it too. I think clubs will rightfully appeal and ask for this year to be scrapped in the future. Postponing the assessment of this year doesn’t do much to help with the clubs in crisis. It’ll take time to settle this legally I believe. 

And yes we are settled now completely as we already got our punishment and a clean slate comes with it for the following period.
Di Marzio: "Rangnick likes to establish purchases and disposals"

Finally some good news. Disposals! :-)
AC Milan have set their sights upon Monaco youngster Jonathan  Panzo to be Theo Hernandez’s new back-up(PlanetaMilan).

AC Milan could use their good relationship with Real Madrid to land Lucas Vazquez as well as Luka Jovic(Todofichajes).
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-19-2020, 01:45 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Thiago Silva wants €10m net per season...

Maybe that's why he is without a contract now.
aka xudong
10M a season for a 36 year old CB?! Lol, that's not even an overpay, that's just throwing money away. Good luck with that TS. Loved you as a player but need a dose of reality when you make these demands man.
(06-19-2020, 01:45 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Thiago Silva wants €10m net per season...

Icon_lol2
Liverpool could offer Keita in a straight swap with Romagnoli. Both players valued at €40m. (Tuttosport)

While Keita could be a decent signing, I'd say no thank you to a deal like that.
(06-20-2020, 11:27 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Liverpool could offer Keita in a straight swap with Romagnoli. Both players valued at €40m. (Tuttosport)

While Keita could be a decent signing, I'd say no thank you to a deal like that.

Kessie and Keita swap deal is more preferable than Romagnoli.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli