Brahim Diaz
(09-04-2020, 09:02 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I don't understand Madrid, they let go Oscar R and Hakimi but holding out for DiazBig Grin

Exactly, especially Oscar who didn't leave for a high price. They are willing to let him go for a pretty low price and want to hang onto Diaz. Don't understand the logic except that they are afraid we will strike gold again like Theo.
saw that. Would like to see him start the EL game... Definitely has the talent to potentially be more dangerous than Hakan
(09-22-2020, 03:25 AM)porcho Wrote: saw that. Would like to see him start the EL game... Definitely has the talent to potentially be more dangerous than Hakan

He make a very good pass in the few minutes when he is in the game against Shamrock.
He has skills, lacks however physicality a bit. But definiti more talented than the Döner Hakan
Brahim Diaz with a brace against Faroe Islands
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-08-2020, 09:08 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Brahim Diaz with a brace against Faroe Islands

Playing as RW, I think he is good enough to start over Castellijo.
(10-08-2020, 09:08 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Brahim Diaz with a brace against Faroe Islands

U21 or senior team?

Is he a more left or right footed player?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(10-10-2020, 01:43 AM)Siregar Wrote: U21 or senior team?

Is he a more left or right footed player?

U21. He had a good game where he run riot against the opponents. 

I believe he can play with both. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.allfootba...ed/2280398
(10-10-2020, 07:48 AM)hwmook Wrote: U21. He had a good game where he run riot against the opponents. 

I believe he can play with both. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.allfootba...ed/2280398

Ah ok. Just curios if he has good long shot. His position as wing or CAM open possibilities to have shot from outside of PK area. Vs Spezia I think his long shot was really bad, using right foot.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta