AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT
Antonini is suspended due to excess cards. Ibra and T.Silva will be examined today.

Allegri just have to make good use of the resources available to him as there are a lot of injuries.
I couldn't imagine that there would be a time when I actually give a $hit about Antonini not playing... but well, there's always a first time
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
LOL. Antonini is actually our best bet on LB. Every summer we were hoping that we could get someone to kick him out, but it has yet to happen. Isn't that sad?
aka xudong
Is MVB available this game?we need ambro to be fresh in midweek CL game.
May god with chinese footbball
(03-22-2012, 12:56 PM)Aficio Wrote: Goal said that both Ibra & Silva are fit, and Nesta, Boateng & Merkel can sit on the bench.

Hope that's true.

happy for merkel to be back
(03-22-2012, 07:06 PM)xudong Wrote: LOL. Antonini is actually our best bet on LB. Every summer we were hoping that we could get someone to kick him out, but it has yet to happen. Isn't that sad?
Lets face it, sometimes fans just cross the line. Antonini i snot that bad ...... I mean it was better to have Antonini than having someone like Favalli or Kladze. The other thing is how many great LBs are out there? I can only think of Lahm as a great LB, and he too sometimes play as RB.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(03-23-2012, 10:14 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 07:06 PM)xudong Wrote: LOL. Antonini is actually our best bet on LB. Every summer we were hoping that we could get someone to kick him out, but it has yet to happen. Isn't that sad?
Lets face it, sometimes fans just cross the line. Antonini i snot that bad ...... I mean it was better to have Antonini than having someone like Favalli or Kladze. The other thing is how many great LBs are out there? I can only think of Lahm as a great LB, and he too sometimes play as RB.

And he gets 13.5 mil per year. 4.5 mil more than Ibra and 9.5 more than Tiago Sagrin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(03-23-2012, 11:41 AM)Kastriot Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 10:14 AM)mzk57 Wrote: Lets face it, sometimes fans just cross the line. Antonini i snot that bad ...... I mean it was better to have Antonini than having someone like Favalli or Kladze. The other thing is how many great LBs are out there? I can only think of Lahm as a great LB, and he too sometimes play as RB.

And he gets 13.5 mil per year. 4.5 mil more than Ibra and 9.5 more than Tiago Sagrin
Frankly speaking Lahm is twice the player that Ibra can ever be. Down to the earth, plays his heart out every game like Maldini and Zanetti, never involved in any controversy, equally good for club and country, great leader and never say die attitude. One of the very few complete players out there. As for getting more money than Thiago, perhaps his iconic image in Germany has to do something with it. He is some kind of brand in Germany I guess ...
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(03-23-2012, 02:21 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 11:41 AM)Kastriot Wrote: And he gets 13.5 mil per year. 4.5 mil more than Ibra and 9.5 more than Tiago Sagrin
Frankly speaking Lahm is twice the player that Ibra can ever be. Down to the earth, plays his heart out every game like Maldini and Zanetti, never involved in any controversy, equally good for club and country, great leader and never say die attitude. One of the very few complete players out there. As for getting more money than Thiago, perhaps his iconic image in Germany has to do something with it. He is some kind of brand in Germany I guess ...

Never involved in any controversy? In his biography while he was still playing he criticizes his own manager. Great leader? Many in his club and his country think Schweinsteiger is more suited to be captain, not (solely) because Schweini has leadership qualities, but it is more to Lahm's lack of it.

Nevertheless he is a great fullback, can play in both sides, offensively and defensively balanced, one of the stars of Germany NT, and a player that I will be more than welcome if he is to join Milan. Yeah, I know, I know, it's a dream, but maybe when he is 35... Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Called up players:

Quote:Abbiati, Amelia, Bonera, Mesbah, Mexes, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Yepes, Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Carmona (n.55), Emanuelson, Gattuso, Muntari, Nocerino, Seedorf, Van Bommel, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic.

Nesta and Gattuso both in the squad Big Grin
Siamo a posto cosi.