Poll: Who do you want to say GOODBYE to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flavio Roma
10.74%
26 10.74%
Alessandro Nesta
2.48%
6 2.48%
Mario Yepes
10.33%
25 10.33%
Gianluca Zambrotta
13.64%
33 13.64%
Gennaro Gattuso
9.50%
23 9.50%
Massimo Ambrosini
8.68%
21 8.68%
Clarence Seedorf
13.22%
32 13.22%
Mark Van Bommel
9.92%
24 9.92%
Mathieu Flamini
8.26%
20 8.26%
Pippo Inzaghi
13.22%
32 13.22%
Total 242 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer 2012: Renew - Release ???
I'd keep Rino over Max. Or I'd keep them both and have them sit on the bench.
Its time for a new, younger, running and passing midfield. We started the transformation with Prince, we added Muntari and Noce (albiet I doubt he'll have another 10 goal season), revamped Urby somewhat and brought in SES, we now need to completely revamp our midfield to match the likes of Juventus or Madrid.

I would go for Kagawa, as another option in Midfield. Dortmund play 4-3-3 and their midfielders are absolute cavaliers, I swear.They run around the entire match and never stop until the end of the match. We need more players like that who can run and dribble with the ball. With defences in Italy being as tight as they are, we need players who are comfortable running on the ball as well as off of it, waiting for the killer pass.

In defense we have like three out of the necessary 7 pieces of the puzzle. Thiago, Abate can stay. Nesta cannot play a full season anymore and Mexes whilst able, is not consistent enough for my tastes. Nini can stay on as a role player, unless he does another Barcelona first leg every match next season, something I highly doubt he can do. Apart from that, we need a younger and more able centerback and at least two more full backs for either flank who can put in decent crosses.

Uncle Fester explicitly stated that we aren't going to change our front-line. I believe we need at least one more able backup who can score goals. What happened this season just goes to show that we cannot rely on just 3 strikers in a season, especially when two out of three are not on form/injured-all-the-time/choose-to-play-american-football all the time. Cassano coming back is a great boost, but I don't want to run the risk of last season where we had to play without him for 6 months. I still regret us not grabbing Tevez when we had the chance. The guys a fighter till the end of each and every match, no prima-donna crap. Just pure hard work.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Nesta and Ambro. The other eight should leave.

Nesta can still play for another year. For the locker room guy, Ambro seems to be less vocal than Rino but he's one of the leaders nevertheless and playing-wise I think he can offer more than Rino.

For the rumored 1.75 millions a year Flamini sounds good but I can't believe how little he has given these four years, so no to him. For bench role Strasser can do that too and at cheaper salary too (I'm beginning to sound like Galliani Wallbang)
per l'amaro e il dolce
(05-09-2012, 02:21 AM)Nalx Wrote: Nesta and Ambro. The other eight should leave.

Nesta can still play for another year. For the locker room guy, Ambro seems to be less vocal than Rino but he's one of the leaders nevertheless and playing-wise I think he can offer more than Rino.

For the rumored 1.75 millions a year Flamini sounds good but I can't believe how little he has given these four years, so no to him. For bench role Strasser can do that too and at cheaper salary too (I'm beginning to sound like Galliani Wallbang)

Icon_lol2

The difference between Flamini and Strasser is that Rodney is our own product and that more or less means that he has more loyalty towards the club. On the other hand, Flamini is known for and seems to take no shame and yet much pride in being a mercenary. It still upsets me even today that he refused to play at LB position a few seasons back when he was asked to. He doesn't want to do it for the team. Even Panucci, the famous rebel, played as LB, RB, in the midfield, even as a forward, whenever the team was in difficult time and he was asked to.
aka xudong
Nesta's contract should be renewed for one more year with wage similar (IIRC his wage is not so big, around 2-2,5 mil euros? His wage should be around that figure, 2 mil euros if possible). Gattuso I heard still has one more year so no need to prolong his contract. Ambrosini should get one more year with massive reduced wage, 1,5-2 mil euros should be his wage. Milan still need him, we need a captain, a leader. Nesta and and Ambrosini should be enough but Gattuso still has a contract (if both have expiring contract, Milan should just choose one of them). Inzaghi should find other club, Allegri seems not want to play him. Flamini can go, he has been injury prone player in Milan. Zambrotta is finished and so is Seederf. Yepes has been a useful backup but we have already Mexes, no need to have more CB for backup. We can use Primavera player as 3rd or 4th sub for CB (after Mexes and Bonera).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I voted all but Nesta, Rino and Ambro as they're the only 3 I see being useful (on the pitch and as leaders). The rest can go as far as I care, no point in keeping expensive dead weight
Thumbs Down 
If I was Clint Eastwood, I would have said "Get 5 coffins ready ..." Angry
Aktion060Aktion060Aktion060Aktion060Aktion060
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
I think Berlu and Galli should ship Nesta, Gattuso, Ambro, Slowdorf, Roma, Flamini, MVB, Zambro, Yepes, Pippo, Taiwo, Mexes, Aqua, Bonera, Lopez and Mesbah to an island and have a Milan Survivors game. Whoever wins will have a contract with MIlan while the loser will not. I will bet that it will be a hit TV show and Milan can actually earn extra revenue from that. Who needs their own stadium if they can have their own version of Survivors.
(05-09-2012, 10:37 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Berlu and Galli should ship Nesta, Gattuso, Ambro, Slowdorf, Roma, Flamini, MVB, Zambro, Yepes, Pippo, Taiwo, Mexes, Aqua, Bonera, Lopez and Mesbah to an island and have a Milan Survivors game. Whoever wins will have a contract with MIlan while the loser will not. I will bet that it will be a hit TV show and Milan can actually earn extra revenue from that. Who needs their own stadium if they can have their own version of Survivors.

do you know what would be an even better game? throw in Berlusconi and Galliani themselves too. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Oh I made a mistake by voting for who I want to stay instead.

Why so many polls? Just make 1 that says who should we keep. Obviously everyone else we should release.
(05-09-2012, 07:21 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Oh I made a mistake by voting for who I want to stay instead.

Why so many polls? Just make 1 that says who should we keep. Obviously everyone else we should release.

yeah that would have been easier but we can actually only have 10 options max in a poll, so I couldn't mention all players in one poll