Poll: Who should be our new coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Filippo Inzaghi
10.00%
1 10.00%
Clarence Seedoorf
40.00%
4 40.00%
Mauro Tassotti
0%
0 0%
Reza just had to mention Bielsa Big Grin
20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Our new headcoach
Sky has an article that says he has signed already and will come next year

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/...atore.html
When the coach is his first pick, Berlu usually becomes more generous with regard to transfer. Hopefully that'll be the case with Seedorf, that is if this rumour is true.
per l'amaro e il dolce
If this is true, Doria could come in together with alex maybe Big Grin ?
I've always stated my doubts about Seedorf. However, if this is true he'll have my full support.
@Reza: Thanks for sharing.

@Dev: I agree with you. I still pick Seedorf (or anyone for that matter) over Allegri now, so let's worry about yet another new coach in a year. Icon_lol2

(12-21-2013, 10:05 AM)mathiask Wrote: If this is true, Doria could come in together with alex maybe Big Grin ?

Instead of Alex, we should try to sign a player named "Samp" and we then can officially change our club name to Sampdoria. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
What I find kind of interesting about the Seedorf speculation is that they did not choose Inzaghi instead (unless he declined it). I mean he has more coaching experience (albeit still very little) but he has been a part of this Milan system for a bit longer including having worked with more players. Finally he seems to be doing well with the youth. If you don't mind inexperience, why not just promote Inzaghi and get Seedorf to coach the youth?
(12-21-2013, 10:25 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I've always stated my doubts about Seedorf. However, if this is true he'll have my full support.

I agree, but if it's out of our reach to go for an already established coach then I think Seedorf might be the most appropriate coach. I really wanted Prandelli if I'm honest, he was my number 1 choice.

Another thing I was wondering was what about Pippo? Maybe his intentions aren't to coach the first team (or at least not this soon), but I'd think he'd be the best person for the job as he at least has a little bit of experience with the youth sector. Maybe he'll come up as coach when our prodigy Mastour comes up to the 1st team.

On a side note, I'd love for Milan to somehow incorporate Shevchenko & Maldini in the squad, while keeping Galliani and Barbara at the helm. Fact is, Galliani and Barbara will both be useful in their own separate ways.
Im for anyone over Allegri. That's the only reason I'd be happy to see Slowdorf. But someone with a MILAN history is a good thing in my book. If what WC said above me would come tru Id love it even more, Sheva n Maldini on board with Seedorf teaching the pride and love for our colors to the players and we play with that pride we can achieve Seria A success first but we still need more investment and gelling to do well in CL
I think I could do the job...

Actually, I'd rather have G's job.. or Sporting Director. Seedorf not experienced, but I think he will be strict. He knows our culture, and for me that most important. I'm curious to see who he wants int terms of players and formation, etc. Allegri we know is a fail, so we can't get worse than that.
Rumors that a Chinese team (Beijing Guoan) is interested in Seedorf (link below, in Chinese). Icon_lol2

Don't they know that Seedorf will be our headcoach next season? And who in the world would think they have a chance to compete with Milan when we want someone? Angry Grinundwech

http://sports.sina.com.cn/j/2013-12-23/0...8577.shtml

aka xudong