Poll: Who should be our new coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Filippo Inzaghi
10.00%
1 10.00%
Clarence Seedoorf
40.00%
4 40.00%
Mauro Tassotti
0%
0 0%
Reza just had to mention Bielsa Big Grin
20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Our new headcoach
finally we sacked him
Somebody should open a poll. I'd like to know your opinion on who our next coach should be: Tassotti, Seedorf, or Inzaghi. I can't do it though, I'm still in my getting drunk period because of Allegri's being fired Big Grin
per l'amaro e il dolce
Your forgot Galli Nalx, he's also in the running Wink

Anyway, I'm not for Tassotti for until the end of the season, as I don't think it'll work out. This article also gives insight from a professional footballer's perspective on this matter.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog...footballer

Personally, if possible, I'd bring in whoever is the next long term coach of Milan (if it's Seedorf, then him). Reason is this season is a write off, therefore we should allow them time to work with the group and spend a little time bedding into the job. At the same time, it gives a slight head start in rebuilding the group for the future.
(01-13-2014, 02:03 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Your forgot Galli Nalx, he's also in the running Wink

Anyway, I'm not for Tassotti for until the end of the season, as I don't think it'll work out. This article also gives insight from a professional footballer's perspective on this matter.

Personally, if possible, I'd bring in whoever is the next long term coach of Milan (if it's Seedorf, then him). Reason is this season is a write off, therefore we should allow them time to work with the group and spend a little time bedding into the job. At the same time, it gives a slight head start in rebuilding the group for the future.

I would too, for the same reason that you just clearly stated in your post. I am fine with an interim coach but feel that the half-season left would have been "wasted" (in the sense that the permanent coach could use it for some "inexpensive" experiments).
aka xudong
(01-13-2014, 02:58 PM)xudong Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 02:03 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Your forgot Galli Nalx, he's also in the running Wink

I would too, for the same reason that you just clearly stated in your post. I am fine with an interim coach but feel that the half-season left would have been "wasted" (in the sense that the permanent coach could use it for some "inexpensive" experiments).

From what I understand, Tassotti would only be a temporary solution for the next match against Spezia and possibly Verona. Galliani was ready to give Inzaghi the bench for the rest of the season, but today he was instructed by the Berlusconi family to hire Seedorf immediately. That is what is being said in Italy, at least.

Anyway, I always liked Allegri in terms of personality and how he liked his teams to play, so in that respect I am sad to see him go. But last night made it painfully clear that things just weren't working out anymore, so the club made the right decision. Hopefully a new coach will give the team a boost in terms of motivation and determination.

So weird to see a Milan coach get sacked in the middle of the season. It hasn't happened since Terim was replaced by Ancelotti in 2001. Usually our club has a lot of faith in its coaches, and stands by them even when things are not going well, but there's a limit to everything, I suppose.
Poll added to the thread, vote now Big Grin
Seedorf strikes me as an intelligent, articulate man from his interviews. I also have read in the past many of our players (youngsters from our youth team or those brought from other countries) said how he's among the first senior players to befriend them, giving them advice, trying to help them to adapt with the new surroundings. This man management is what Allegri sorely lacks and could prove vital because our players definitely don't perform up to their potential. But then again, I can't quite get past the air of contentment even smugness of him in his latter years. Perhaps because he's been blessed with superior technical quality he thought he could play half-assedly and got away with it.

This is something that Pippo never have. Despite all his goals (more than 300) and medals, everytime he stepped on the field he played like he had to prove his quality once again. He's never been a fancy player, yet his determination to make something out of his admittedly limited set of skills is second to none. Just like Gattuso, he has shown interest in tactics, often discussing it with Carletto. His die-another-day attitude and mentality is similar to that of Conte, another player who was far from the fanfare in his playing days.

Long story short, I still don't know which one to choose Grinundwech
per l'amaro e il dolce
I personally would like an experienced coach. Since Ancelotti we have had Leonardo who had no experience and Allegri who had no experience at the very top level. I mean last night the tactics were so wrong and team selection was shocking. Bielsa would bring good football, which we haven't seen for a good number or years at Milan. I have reservations over Seedorf but if he brings passion and success then I don't mind. I can't stand matches like last night, it was painful.
I don't know for sure either. It would have to be between Inzaghi and Seedorf though. I no longer trust Tassotti, and I don't want Bielsa either (I know he is Reza's agent, but still Icon_lol2). My heart says Inzaghi but if Seedorf is set to come in on June, then I would rather that he come in right away. Inzaghi can continue his work with primavera until he feels comfortable taking over (I heard that he is hesitant right now. He is a smart man. Okmilan), which will probably be years down the road, but that's ok.
aka xudong
i dont think it should be seedorf
i want inzaghi but like xu said i think he is to fast for this position, he should wait more imo
i want some1 with grit and integrity
what i want for the future is pippo as the head coach and rino as the assistant that would be kick ass!!