Poll: Who should be our new coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Filippo Inzaghi
10.00%
1 10.00%
Clarence Seedoorf
40.00%
4 40.00%
Mauro Tassotti
0%
0 0%
Reza just had to mention Bielsa Big Grin
20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Our new headcoach
Icon_lol2
(04-29-2015, 11:00 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I feel so sorry for poor Pippo. He should never have been put in charge of a team that in reality needed someone highly experienced. It was too soon. He should have gone to Sassuolo when he had the chance, and learned the trade in an environment that's not as chaotic and high-pressure as Milan.

I don't. Pippo is a grown man and must be responsible for his decision. He should have thought more carefully about accepting the job knowing exactly what he's capable of.

At the end of the day, he is one of the reasons that we're in such a big mess right now
Please hire Wenger, he can manage a CL spot with limited budget and survived a new stadium campaign.

I'm joking, but please at least someone who can win Genoa or Udinese.
Looks like Pippo survives another day
There's nothing left to save this season, so I don't mind if Inzaghi stays for the remaining matches. Maybe that will lower the compensation we need to pay to sack him. Devilol
I knew it. :d
I posted this in the Venting thread, but feel it's just as relevant here. It's an article about the current situation in Milan and writes a lot about Inzaghi:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/italian-serie-a/...x-the-club?
Can AcMilan,please,finally get a real headcoach,which knows his job,so that team finally can be competitive in games against football superforces like Verona,Genoa & Empoli on San Siro ? Is AcMilan really so poor that can afford only unproven stuff ? It is ok that Pippo or Seedorf start their coaching career in Crotone or Juve Stabia and to boost their experience there.They've done great job as players here,thanks for that,but let's face the truth,they're not capable of managing squad. Since when AcMilan became experimental fascility for coaching newbies?
For example Jirgen Klopp is free at the end of the season? Is anybody from board even tried to at least speak with him? Noooo,but hey,we will check players retirement list and we will find a new person which we can blame for all bad things at the end of the next season.
Fact that the Great Wizard of OZ wouldn't do much with this squad is story for itself.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I feel so sorry for him. Four more matches to go, then we don't have to see him on our bench. Hopefully...

[Image: CEG8mZSUgAAwPrp.jpg]
And Allegri is on his way to win UCL. This is the coach whom all of us desperately wanted to get rid of.

Stop blame Pippo. Let's admit that the coach is not the problem!
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!