Winter Mercato 2014
(01-22-2014, 10:50 AM)Stitch Wrote: I don't think he's worth that much anyway.

True not now , but his potential is worth the fee no ? I mean you get what you pay for ,which potentially is a very very good player for the next 6-8 years.Then cash in at 28/29 and get a few good players.And not pocket the fee Sad
(01-22-2014, 10:58 AM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 09:13 AM)Aficio Wrote: My local news said tonight match against Udinese will be the last for Mexes. An agreement with Monaco is established. 4M * 2 a year is saved.

Mexes is not even in the squad for the match against Udinese. Transfer fee?

http://www.football-italia.net/44144/mil...ad-udinese

Maybe Milan want to keep the goods safe Big Grin
(01-22-2014, 10:50 AM)Stitch Wrote: I don't think he's worth that much anyway.

The inflation in transfer fee is terrible. Soon enough we will start talking in millions for water boys (I mean the real water boys, not Matri. :d).
aka xudong
Sky in England (I know haha) said Milan showed and interest in Kasper Schmeichel Peters son as a possible GK for next year...so I checked as you do ...and yes out of contract in the summee haha Sad prob BS but still if its free we'll try...AC Milan extreeeeeeeme couponers!!!!
Extreme couponers lol. Galliani needs to have a US type reality show following him during the window :p
I don't want Kasper Schmeichel. I watched him play only one or two games (from a while ago), and he was terrible. Nothing like his daddy.
aka xudong
lol, Kasper Schmeichel has pretty much flopped since he broke onto the scene. Why would we go for him when Perin is actually developing really quickly.
(01-23-2014, 10:16 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: lol, Kasper Schmeichel has pretty much flopped since he broke onto the scene. Why would we go for him when Perin is actually developing really quickly.

Flopped because he's always compared to his father... Anyway, he's not one for us. Last time we had a former Leicester City keeper was no success. Zeljko Kalac... Devilol
"On 27 June 2011, Schmeichel was officially confirmed as a Leicester City player, signing a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee..."

Yeah, very Galliani Big Grin

This guy possesses good reflex, enough for a sub-keeper.
Di Marzio reported that we're closing on in Essien in the usual loan with option to buy kind of deal Head on wall

Sounds like Emerson 2.0 to me.
per l'amaro e il dolce