Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
here are my thoughts:
Bonera coming in was not a good move (Mexes should have got a chance)
Urby coming in was a good move
Binho coming in was a good move but he should have replaced Aquilani with Boateng dropping back because he was not having a good match and was on a yc too and we needed to win so we can risk playing with an extra forward.
SES in general is not getting enough chances i feel especially in matches where we seem comfortable ...seems weird to me unless SES character or performance in training is not good enough...

The only defender who could play better than Yepes and Bonera was surely Mexes, and he was out injured for some time. Perhaps this was one of the reasons Allegri had been using Bonera so much in our line-up. It was not like he had any other player to choose from for the CB position.

Now that Mexes is back and fit again I can see Allegri preferring to use him more to partner Silva.
(12-19-2011, 07:43 AM)MyLiteralist Wrote: The only defender who could play better than Yepes and Bonera was surely Mexes, and he was out injured for some time. Perhaps this was one of the reasons Allegri had been using Bonera so much in our line-up. It was not like he had any other player to choose from for the CB position.

Now that Mexes is back and fit again I can see Allegri preferring to use him more to partner Silva.

Welcome to MM Smile
hello,everyone
Hello, lili007. Welcome to MM. Interesting choice of thread in which to introduce yourself. Big Grin
aka xudong
I saw him in the Cagliari game, he has quite an imposing presence, the kind that makes attackers nervous. I hope he doesn't get injured again.
(12-31-2011, 08:06 AM)bijon Wrote: I saw him in the Cagliari game, he has quite an imposing presence, the kind that makes attackers nervous. I hope he doesn't get injured again.
Huh
aka xudong
(12-31-2011, 06:33 PM)xudong Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 08:06 AM)bijon Wrote: I saw him in the Cagliari game, he has quite an imposing presence, the kind that makes attackers nervous. I hope he doesn't get injured again.
Huh

I was referring to Mexes
(01-02-2012, 08:33 AM)bijon Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 06:33 PM)xudong Wrote: Huh

I was referring to Mexes

:Okmilan:
aka xudong
Two interesting articles from Paolo Bandini and James Horncastle. The latter is a bit old (December 9) but still worth reading. You can trust these two guys with a good article most of the times no matter if you agree with them or not.

http://blogs.thescore.com/footyblog/2012...-the-line/

http://blogs.thescore.com/footyblog/2012...-the-line/