Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
Almost forgot that Capello being jobless means a whole new set of rumours...personally not too interested in more unsettling news, even if I am not exactly thrilled with Allegri. Also still too early to think about firing him in my opinion.
Capello's a brilliant manager and one of my favourites of all time, but with the current squad I'd doubt he'd do much better than Allegri. Truthfully, his dictatorial style may even cause a lot of problems (though he's always managed regardless).
This may not be an appropriate analogy, but Capello and Mourinho are quite alike in my opinion. Both need a great squad at their disposal, but if they do have that, most likely they can guarantee success. Their success is measured purely by victory and they have no regard to performing "beautifully" even with all the super talents they have.

I do like Capello, but doubt that he would be interested in a third spell with Milan. And, I don't think we can afford him now. We can't even afford Ancelotti anymore.
aka xudong
I don't think Berlu will hire Capello again, mainly due to the fact that Berlu will never meet Capello's demands.

IMO, I think Capello has passed the point of being club managers anymore, he needs bigger thing. Personally, I would actually love to see Capello taking charge for Argentina or Brazil.
I have massive doubts of Capello ever succeeding at Brazil. His ideas on football simply don't match the Brazilian ideals, and that means he'd be hated even if he got results.
As I said, it will be interesting to see him as the manager there.
Thumbs Up 
I like Allegri, but if for a second thinks that he will neglect Pato or even sell him & build a team around this old & big game flop Ibrahimovic, then he should be fired on the spot & the job should be handed to Paolo Maldini or Capello.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Allegri is distracted, this is why he can't make a correct decision....

Girlfriend of Allegri:
[Image: 309749_4852518_PROV092_82_16262692_medium.jpg]
I think he is worried about what Berlu might do when he is on the sideline.
(02-14-2012, 11:26 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think he is worried about what Berlu might do when he is on the sideline.

She is way to old for ever young Silvio.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.