Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
(02-14-2012, 11:26 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think he is worried about what Berlu might do when he is on the sideline.

Icon_lol2

(02-15-2012, 11:46 AM)Kastriot Wrote: She is way to old for ever young Silvio.

Icon_lol2Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Hmmm a series of good results and the thread goes quiet. Poor guy..nobody wants to acknowledge when he starts getting things right haha
Siamo a posto cosi.
(02-20-2012, 01:46 AM)Mystik Wrote: Hmmm a series of good results and the thread goes quiet. Poor guy..nobody wants to acknowledge when he starts getting things right haha

That's his job. He doesn't have the right to lose Devilcool
(02-20-2012, 01:46 AM)Mystik Wrote: Hmmm a series of good results and the thread goes quiet. Poor guy..nobody wants to acknowledge when he starts getting things right haha

no news is good news. same for this thread. this thread going quiet is great news. Sagrin
aka xudong
Let's just hope the poll can remain closed Wink

I've never said he's done a great deal wrong tbh, so I guess there would be little point in me talking him up too lol.

Still I think he's done really well of late in getting the team going again and really getting some important results. It's also worth noting how Ibra rated him highly in his recent interview on goal.com
A coach's ratings are highly dependent on results...so far, we are, points wise, just about on par with where we were last term, while losing against the big teams we managed to beat last season.

As such Allegri is on par vs last year....a season that brought us the Series A title and Supercoppa...so far, so great.
I LOVE MILAN
(02-25-2012, 02:25 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: A coach's ratings are highly dependent on results...so far, we are, points wise, just about on par with where we were last term, while losing against the big teams we managed to beat last season.

As such Allegri is on par vs last year....a season that brought us the Series A title and Supercoppa...so far, so great.

Actually Warro, this season we have had a lot more injuries. With all those injuries it is amazing how we are still a point above Juventus, who have been injury free for 90 percent of the games and unbeaten for that matter. Having in mind that motivation is lower after a winning season(understandably, I guess). Plus its obvious that we are taking CL seriously this year which make our accomplishments in the league even more greater.

When you take in consideration everything that has happened, we are doing extremly great. And allegri is the most responsible one. If only Berlusconi believed more in him and invested smth in the team, we would have been at least 9 points in front of Juve after tonights game.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
He needs to get his act together. His tactics nearly cost the team yesterday. He should not start with young inexperienced players in the CL games and he needs to react quicker to change the game and make necessary subs
(03-07-2012, 09:45 AM)bijon Wrote: He needs to get his act together. His tactics nearly cost the team yesterday. He should not start with young inexperienced players in the CL games and he needs to react quicker to change the game and make necessary subs

According to you who should he have started with?? The only viable option was Aquilani who came back after two months of injury??
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.