Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
Pippo didnt deserve this tonight
for Pippo, probably not. but it is probably good too for the entire team to have a coach with clear approach and philosophy, so he is sending out a strong and clear message that he and only he is the real boss on this team.

wait a minute, didn't you dislike Pippo when you first joined MM? I remember that you liked "everyone at Milan but Inzaghi"? Icon_lol2 Unless you meant "Pippo didn't deserve to be called up" that he should have stayed in Milanello? Grinundwech
aka xudong
Yes you are correct. A guy who doesn't like pippo thinks he should get playing time.

Ps I miss huntelaar
He is doing a decent job. brought in a lot of nobodies and turned them into somebodies!
(03-21-2012, 04:16 PM)bijon Wrote: He is doing a decent job. brought in a lot of nobodies and turned them into somebodies!

I hope that he keeps up his good work. Okmilan Allegri should really be allowed to have players that he wants, and only the players that he wants. I expect some big and bold moves this summer.
aka xudong
I think Allegri's system is very simple and direct, thus it suits all the current players, esp those who is fit and can run for 90 mins.
(03-22-2012, 11:52 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Allegri's system is very simple and direct, thus it suits all the current players, esp those who is fit and can run for 90 mins.

We have those?

Nocerino, Muntari, Urby, Robinho and ELS.
You can add Boateng and Abate there too.
I was kidding.

Like any coach he needs help from management but being first and in the last 8 in Europe is quite a feat and he deserves more credit than most for it.
(03-22-2012, 11:52 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Allegri's system is very simple and direct, thus it suits all the current players, esp those who is fit and can run for 90 mins.

Allegri's system is very simple and direct indeed. Long pass or short pass to Ibra wherever he is..and let him decide what he wants to do with the ball after that. Reminds of me this old Fresh Prince of Belair video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64neDXrcCAs. Pass the ball to Will!
Siamo a posto cosi.