Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
Now that we have won the Scudetto, I say we give him one more season to prove himself. Big Grin Sagrin
aka xudong
This man is un-sack-able:
[Image: 5733623574_153849bc36_o.jpg]
He can sooo play James Bond. seriously Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Adesso siamo tutti Allegri! Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I like that he is not arrogant or rude, but deterministic. First Ronaldinho, now Pirlo, and Seedorf next? I think he is getting close to the "big-team" coach mentality.
aka xudong
(05-19-2011, 11:53 PM)xudong Wrote: I like that he is not arrogant or rude, but deterministic. First Ronaldinho, now Pirlo, and Seedorf next? I think he is getting close to the "big-team" coach mentality.

Yeah. He's doing what Leojudas should have done some time ago.

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
What im starting to like about him is that even though he pretends not to..he is a bad boy Big Grin....thats why he can field cassano,mvb,ibra and boateng and still own them...he is the baddest of all Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(05-20-2011, 11:28 AM)Kastriot Wrote: What im starting to like about him is that even though he pretends not to..he is a bad boy Big Grin....thats why he can field cassano,mvb,ibra and boateng and still own them...he is the baddest of all Big Grin

Yeah, he was a talented but sometimes lazy & arrogant player so of course he can make friend with them Big Grin
nd he's spot on about Mourinho http://www.football-italia.net/may24s.html
I loved reading Allegri's comments about Mourinho and the other coaches (I'm sure these comments were mostly for fun). It shows he's definitely a strong character, and probably gives a slight insight as to how he can manage so many wild characters.