Milan Management
(03-03-2020, 02:37 PM)Nicolas Wrote: Elliot does not intend to keep this club. They got it cheap, they have no real passion for football so their objective is to make a big profit when they sell it, not a small profit by selling a player here and there. You probably don’t look at our finances, but this club is bleeding money every month. In 2018/2019 the club declared a loss of €156M, which means that Elliot would have to sell Donnarumma, Romagnoli and most like Theo just to cover that loss. Their only way of making money from this club is a big sale.

The only reason why Elliot would care the slightest if this club would win something, is because is because of money garnered from participation and winning, - but they wouldn't be able to profit from that if they had to pay for a bunch of expensive star players on big contracts to do so. They are a vulture fund, they care about money coming in, not shiny sports cups and trophies.

Running a football club like you describe is how you loose a lot of money. Berlusconi did it because he loves the sport and used the success of Milan to gain political popularity, - Elliot are only interested in making money. That is why they will never do what you would prefer, and that is how it will continue to be until someone else who might have a bigger passion for the club buys it.

when you say elliot doesnt intend to keep the club then why donot sell directly and cut it short. their intent is to make annonymous players shine and then sell for big money. they see the club as money  maker.they dont give a damn shit if the club wins silverware. thats what made them sack boban and maldini. because of their visions. the wage cap of 2m from next season is another sign that we will have cheap , useless , cunts as players. good luck with the new project.
(03-03-2020, 04:06 PM)Artan Wrote: when you say elliot doesnt intend to keep the club then why donot sell directly and cut it short. their intent is to make annonymous players shine and then sell for big money. they see the club as money  maker.they dont give a damn shit if the club wins silverware. thats what made them sack boban and maldini. because of their visions. the wage cap of 2m from next season is another sign that we will have cheap , useless , cunts as players. good luck with the new project.

They need a buyer willing to spend in the excess of €900M. for them to be able to sell it. If someone came with €1B I’m sure they’d consider it. 

But no, you are wrong in every assumption you make about their intentions and the course of actions up to this point, I have explained why in previous posts. If you prefer to live in that negative delusion, then be my guest, - it has nothing to do with reality or business logic, and will not make you any happier. I hope that the club will be back to a point where you will love it again eventually.
A cap is unnecessary and I am not sure why if it happens but spending less is not about Elliott and not even about Gazidis. It is about unsustainable losses that happen now and happened before
(03-03-2020, 04:17 PM)Nicolas Wrote: They need a buyer willing to spend in the excess of €900M. for them to be able to sell it. If someone came with €1B I’m sure they’d consider it. 

But no, you are wrong in every assumption you make about their intentions and the course of actions up to this point, I have explained why in previous posts. If you prefer to live in that negative delusion, then be my guest, - it has nothing to do with reality or business logic, and will not make you any happier. I hope that the club will be back to a point where you will love it again eventually.

keeping the club without investing will backfire to elliot and will only generate loss to them. the club will be more worth in the market only by winning trophies, which with the current management and Rangnick isnot possible. have that clear. instead of making Milan win again, they, intent to make it to a feeder club for others.
(03-03-2020, 05:56 AM)porcho Wrote: do it  Devilol Devilol Devilol  

I'm curious what the level would need to be for you to get banned  Icon_lol2

easy. attacking reza. like calling him old or something. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(03-03-2020, 04:45 PM)Artan Wrote: keeping the club without investing will backfire to elliot and will only generate loss to them. the club will be more worth in the market only by winning trophies, which with the current management and Rangnick isnot possible. have that clear. instead of making Milan win again, they, intent to make it to a feeder club for others.

exactly. a team will need to start winning major trophies or at least, be in the contention for it, to increase value. but in order to be competitive in short period, you kind of have to put in major investment (even that does not guarantee success) but our hands are tied due to FFP. 

cutting cost alone won't work, in this modern football world. The only other alternative is to rely on the youth rank completely, but that takes patience, and I doubt that Milan will ever go that route until we completely sink into oblivion as in 1980s.

we are unfortunately stuck in a vicious cycle.
aka xudong
(03-03-2020, 08:45 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: exactly. a team will need to start winning major trophies or at least, be in the contention for it, to increase value. but in order to be competitive in short period, you kind of have to put in major investment (even that does not guarantee success) but our hands are tied due to FFP. 

cutting cost alone won't work, in this modern football world. The only other alternative is to rely on the youth rank completely, but that takes patience, and I doubt that Milan will ever go that route until we completely sink into oblivion as in 1980s.

we are unfortunately stuck in a vicious cycle.

Quote:Mirabelli: 'How is Maldini a director?'

Former Milan director of sport Massimiliano Mirabelli hit out at Paolo Maldini. “Having him as a director is like a doctor who didn’t go to elementary school.”

The feud between the men had already been evident for some months and flared up again after Zvonimir Boban blasted CEO Ivan Gazidis.

“Maldini was a great player, but he should be asked: ‘What have you ever done to become a director?’” Mirabelli told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Having him as a director is like a doctor who didn’t go to elementary school.”

Boban has effectively already left Milan, either by mutual consent or with dismissal, and Maldini is expected to follow fairly soon.

Mirabelli was the director of sport with CEO Marco Fassone during Milan’s brief and disastrous spell under Yonghong Li.

*Football Italia

Here's my response to this(same one I put on Facebook);

Imagine being as experienced as Mirabelli, still doing a worse Job than a newbie in Maldini then having the audacity to give him shit. Mirabelli is an absolute dipshit of epic proportions.
Give Mirabelli a break. This poor guy is desperate for some attention.  Devilf
aka xudong
Quote:Vieri: Boban right to publicly criticise AC Milan chief Gazidis.

Former Italy striker Christian Vieri insists AC Milan director Zvonimir Boban was right to publicly criticise chief exec Ivan Gazidis.

Boban accused Gazidis of "going behind our backs" with his unilateral approach to Red Bull chief Ralf Rangnick to replace coach Stefano Pioli.

“Boban did the right thing," Vieri told Tiki Taka.

“Gazidis went to talk to this other coach when it wasn't his job. Who even is Gazidis? What does he do at Milan? Boban and Maldini are meant to have that role.

“Boban couldn't just shut up and take it. You need guts in life, to be a real man, and Boban is that. I wouldn't say he was fired.

“What happened is that one was cowardly and went behind his back, the other is not a puppet, he has character and says things to your face."

Elliott is walking on a tightrope. It is almost do or die for Gazidis. He better turn everything around after the way that two legends are forced out (I believe they will be fired). You can imagine the hostility of the environment.
Also, what does this mean? It is from the Football-Italia report quoted in Porcho's post.
Quote:Boban has effectively already left Milan
(03-04-2020, 03:18 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Elliott is walking on a tightrope. It is almost do or die for Gazidis. He better turn everything around after the way that two legends are forced out (I believe they will be fired). You can imagine the hostility of the environment.
Also, what does this mean? It is from the Football-Italia report quoted in Porcho's post.

From what I've seen... Pretty much every report is saying Boban has already left the building. Just needs to be officially reported and leaked how(fired/mutual/quit)