Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET)
We're away to Lazio this weekend. This is one of our direct competitors for Europe so we AT LEAST need to take some points off them..preferably all 3. I can't say that I'm too optimistic for this game given our recent form..but if we didn't have hope then we wouldn't be watching right?

We're 5 points behind Lazio atm so we're technically not that far off Europe. We also have Juve coming up so we'd do well to come out of this with a positive result before we fall too far behind the pack.

Discuss!
Siamo a posto cosi.
I still remember we fought hard in 98-99 against Lazio for Scudetto Big Grin

So catching Lazio is not a strange thing Big Grin
There is more talk of going to 4-2-3-1, I wonder how it will work without de Jong. Muntari and Montolivo as the "2"?
Van Ginkel should be given a go. Montolivo has be terrible. But, that is probably not going to happen....

If we lose this game, we are probably not going to make it into the top 3. There is the potential that we will be 10 points behind Napoli at that point.
The only thing in our favour is that I *think* Felipe Anderson is injured and won't play this game. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The kind of form he was in a couple weeks ago would leave us with no chance
Siamo a posto cosi.
I don't have a good feeling about this game. And we are going to play Lazio twice in a row? Ouch.
If we lose to Lazio I think 3rd place is gone. Merda have bought Shaqiri and Podolski, and they are beginning to play some good football. Midfielders like Guarin,Hernanes,Kovacic is better than what we have in midfield as well. Now they are tied on points with us, will be difficult to keep ahead of them the way were going.

On top of that, Napoli is something like 7 points ahead of us.. thats already a significant gap.
Couple yougsters called up:

Quote:Milan squad to play Lazio: Abbiatti, Agazzi, Diego Lopez, Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Mexes, Armero, Zaccardo, De Santis, Calabria, Essien Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel, Cerci, El Shaarawy, Menez, Bonaventura, Pazzini.

Obviously they won't play but I'm sure that sitting on the bench and watching such outstanding professionals will be better for their career Big Grin.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-23-2015, 03:16 PM)Mystik Wrote: Couple yougsters called up:

Quote:Milan squad to play Lazio: Abbiatti, Agazzi, Diego Lopez, Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Mexes, Armero, Zaccardo, De Santis, Calabria, Essien Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel, Cerci, El Shaarawy, Menez, Bonaventura, Pazzini.

Obviously they won't play but I'm sure that sitting on the bench and watching such outstanding professionals will be better for their career Big Grin.

why would we put our youngster in danger? what if they get injured?

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/a...MJZXNLF9_c

Icon_lol2
Why not bring Mastour too? I heard reports that Real Madrid are making an offer...