Serie A (Matchday 4): Milan - Udinese (Sunday Sept. 17th, 15:00 CET)
Here we go, my third game thread....2 wins so far in my previous 2. I kind of pick and choose which ones to open up though....I didn't dare open the Lazio one.  Devilol I might even retire with a perfect record if we win this one too.  Sagrin

It's time to get back on track in Serie A. Udinese is probably a good opponent at this point to "help" us do that. 

Udinese's results so far:

Genoa (home) - 1:0 W
Spal (away) - 3:2 L
Chievo (home) - 1-2 L

Gazzetta has the following probable line up for them:
(4-1-4-1)
----------------Scuffet-----------------
Larsen - Danilo - Nuytinck - Samir
--------------Behrami-----------------
De Paul - Barak - Jankto - Lasagna
------------Maxi Lopez----------------

I still remember last year's meeting when De Paul should have been sent off for a horrible tackle on De Sciglio, yet was allowed to stay on the field and scored a minute or two later. 
We have to pay attention to Jankto. He really seems to be an up and coming young star in Serie A. He scored their winning goal against Genoa last week. I think we should be able to deal with Lopez just fine, but Lasagna and De Paul will probably be a bigger threat on the outsides. Udinese's player that I really like is Seko Fofana, but he may not be playing in this game. I was hoping to get a chance to see him play against us. 

Milan's predicted line up by Gazzetta:
(3-5-2)
-----------------Donnarumma---------------
-----Mussachio - Bonucci - Romagnoli----
-Abate - Kessie - Biglia - Bona - Rodriguez
---------------Suso ------ Kalinic--------------

If this is really going to be line up, that's 4 changes from yesterday's game in the EL. Bonaventura for Hakan, Musacchio for Zapata, Rodriguez for Antonelli, Suso for Silva. We have another midweek game on Wednesday against Spal and another 2 games after that (1 EL, 1 regular Serie A on the weekend)...so there are a lot of games coming up and some rotation will be good and necessary. 
HOWEVER, I think if Montella wants to integrate Suso in the line up, it should be for Kalinic and not Silva. You can't sit down Silva on the bench after a hat trick. Let him ride this wave of positivity and hopefully carry on the scoring in Serie A. Bonaventura for Hakan is a natural change so I don't have much of a problem about it, even though like Silva, I'd like to see Hakan carry on his form in Serie A. 
Also, I want to see Locatelli play in this game. I think he can do the job that Kessie is doing so I think that would be a natural change. We shouldn't limit Locatelli to only the regista position. Imo, he is perfectly capable of playing as a RCM and will become better there with time.

Messages In This Thread
Serie A (Matchday 4): Milan - Udinese (Sunday Sept. 17th, 15:00 CET) - nefremo - 09-15-2017, 02:17 PM