Summer Mercato 2016
(08-03-2016, 08:20 AM)edysim Wrote: Soriano off to Villarreal. Finally end of link with this guy haha

There's always next year. If he turns out to be a complete failure in spanish football we can sign him for a cut price and double his wages and never get rid of him.  Devilol
Under Prandelli De Sciglio did well in the Conf Cup, Under Allegri he did well as well and under Conte at the Euros. Given a good coach this guy can excel. The fact that he hired a sports psychologist shows that he is determined to bounce back.
(08-03-2016, 10:18 AM)somedevil Wrote: Under Prandelli De Sciglio did well in the Conf Cup, Under Allegri he did well as well and under Conte at the Euros. Given a good coach this guy can excel. The fact that he hired a sports psychologist shows that he is determined to bounce back.

All he needs is to stay clear of injuries and play, then we will see him back at his best. The Euros was promising.
Takas teklifim, Sosa=Adriano+Honda+Kucka. Nasil olur sizce?

What do you think about this swap? Bu 3ünü vermeden Sosayi unutun. Forget Sosa, unless you give us these 3 players.
About DeS, I actually don't have a problem selling him. My problem, like everyone else it seems, is how we spend the money. I mean, ffs, we had 10mil this summer, and spent in on a serie b striker.
(08-03-2016, 11:03 AM)SOSABJK Wrote: Takas teklifim, Sosa=Adriano+Honda+Kucka. Nasil olur sizce?

What do you think about this swap? Bu 3ünü vermeden Sosayi unutun. Forget Sosa, unless you give us these 3 players.

NO THANK YOU. We are fine as we are.
I just read that Cristian Vieri is going to "reactivate" himself from retirement and play in China. Only 43 years. If he plays well ,no reason why Galiani shouldn't bring him into Milan in winter mercato.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-03-2016, 11:42 AM)nefremo Wrote: About DeS, I actually don't have a problem selling him. My problem, like everyone else it seems, is how we spend the money. I mean, ffs,  we had 10mil this summer, and spent in on a serie b striker.

Considering we at that time allready had Adriano, Bacca, Niang, Matri and Menez makes it even worse.

I get the feeling that Galliani not even try to do a good job for Milan but just use his position to help friends.

So many crappy players he has bought from Genoa for ridicolous amount of money.

Milan is in desperate need of new leadership. Silvio, Barbara and Galliani just must go.
(08-03-2016, 11:03 AM)SOSABJK Wrote: Takas teklifim, Sosa=Adriano+Honda+Kucka. Nasil olur sizce?

Dont want Sosa 31 playing in a mediocre team in an extremely poor league.No thanks
(08-03-2016, 12:06 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I just read that Cristian Vieri is going to "reactivate" himself from retirement and play in China. Only 43 years. If he plays well ,no reason why Galiani shouldn't bring him into Milan in winter mercato.

I don't think we can compete with China when it comes to money. He is going to snub us for sure.