Winter Transfer Window 2017
Rimini just out of interest, how quickly would you like this team to be built?
rimini
from that squad
we cant even make in europe, not because of quality, but because of rules, and we cant even compete in serie a, same thing.
and i want the transition to be smooth and if it takes a longer time i'm ok with it, not expecting an immediate result. and 20m for a squad depth i dont think i want to, 20m for a starter sure, thats a bargain.
(10-07-2016, 07:03 AM)Rimini Wrote: R.Madrid is good at selling so  l'd go for cheaper and better options than a Real reject.

Donna
Aurier T.Silva Roma Hector
Weigl Tolisso
Anderson Fekir Dembele
Bacca

I´m sorry to say this, but this isn´t realistic at all because you simply cant change a whole team (ignoring the fact that we can´t just let Locatelli and Calabria waste on the bench). I don´t really think that te money you would have to spend on all those players >100 milion is worth it since it´s not a top team but it doesn´t contain top players either.
(10-05-2016, 05:16 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rumours say Prandelli want Montolivo at Valencia. A price of up to €10 million was mentioned.

Seems like a golden chance just missed. Grinundwech
(10-07-2016, 05:17 PM)xudong Wrote: Seems like a golden chance just missed. Grinundwech

True. Too bad for both Milan and himself. I would never wish for such an injury for any of our players, no matter who. Six months out...
Now who will be our captain? Abate? Hate to say it, but he's even worse than Montolivo.
(10-07-2016, 06:12 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: True. Too bad for both Milan and himself. I would never wish for such an injury for any of our players, no matter who. Six months out...

I wont wish it either, but that not means it wont be good for Milan...
(10-07-2016, 06:34 PM)xudong Wrote: Now who will be our captain? Abate? Hate to say it, but he's even worse than Montolivo.

I don't think he's worse than Montolivo. I actually think that he is pretty passionate about the shirt. Too bad that he's not that good a player but I have never doubted his sincerity.
(10-08-2016, 12:44 AM)somedevil Wrote: I don't think he's worse than Montolivo. I actually think that he is pretty passionate about the shirt. Too bad that he's not that good a player but I have never doubted his sincerity.

He is passionate and loyal, and I should be clear that I really do appreciate that. 

I was just referring to this season's performance. I feel that (IMHO) Abate this season has been just plain terrible, while Montolivo has been decent in fact. Sad
(10-07-2016, 06:12 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: True. Too bad for both Milan and himself. I would never wish for such an injury for any of our players, no matter who. Six months out...
Feel bad for Monto, very good opportunity for Mati, Sosa and especially Locatelli..

Vice capt is Abate if not wrong, otherwise I dont mind Bonaventura wears it.