Winter Transfer Window 2017
Corriere Dello Sport says the Chinese will bring in Badelj (Montella's choice) and Bazoer, who is apparently liked by both Montella and Mirabelli.
A midfield 3 of Locatelli, Badelj, and Bazoer seems really interesting Big Grin

Badelj and Locatelli can be the holding mids who have great abilities to go forward (in terms of passing and dribbling), and Bazoer can be that attacking mid we have been missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RB;Bellerin, Aurier.
CB;Lindelöf, Süle, Sarr, T.Silva
LB;Hector, Rodriguez, Gaya, Bernat, Grimaldo
CM;Kimmich, Renato Sanches(Ancelotti declared he wants Verratti, he has too many midfielders, so he can give us one of them or maybe 2 for cheap prices)Weigl, Tolisso, Tielemans, Coric, Koziello, N.Keita, Kessie, Fabregas, Witsel, Dahoud.
Winger;Dembele, Pulisic, F.Anderson, A.Sanchez, Mahrez, Mane,Bellarabi, Brandt.
Striker; Dolberg, Auba(both, first is as back up, the latter for starting), Aguero, Morata(Madrid is after Aguero)
Bazoer and Badelj are not average? Yeah, good for a team who aims a CL place, they are good players. But for a top team and CL winner team/semi final team, they are below average.
(11-09-2016, 05:58 PM)PerSempre Wrote: A midfield 3 of Locatelli, Badelj, and Bazoer seems really interesting Big Grin

Badelj and Locatelli can be the holding mids who have great abilities to go forward (in terms of passing and dribbling), and Bazoer can be that attacking mid we have been missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazoer DM. Badelj regista(poor man's regista) and Locatelli.

Locatelli
Kessie/Keita  Find me a creative mezz'ala. Sagrin

would be better off.
You sound just like rimini Devilol

I dont ming bazoer as long the price is reasonable. Like around 10m

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Pretty sure it is Rimini, the names in the list of players are essentially the same.

Anyway, pretty much agree Sylrus, Bazoer at a reasonable price is very welcome imo. It's not a short term solution, but does set us up well for within a couple of years to really see this team to start taking shape and I have few doubts on his ability. My only concern is around his attitude based on what I've heard.

Badelj imo isn't a bad idea, though I do feel the same as I did in the summer. He's fine, he adds quality and is experienced and would add some depth to our team, even if he doesn't necessarily help bring the team to a new level. At the very least, he offers an alternative to Locatelli, which we simply don't have right now with Montolivo injured.

As for the names on the list, I've commented on my thoughts on many of them recently, but how many are actually attainable? Seriously, Renato Sanches, Morata, Kimmich, Thiago Silva and Aubameyang are pretty much guaranteed as not possible. Even then, buying that will cost a ridiculous sum, even for the Chinese it's unfeasible.

Also, no offence, but you're dreaming if you think Bayern would consider letting Renato Sanches go for "cheap". Devilol
It seems that Jube chasing Fabregas now. That club should be nuked.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
let them have fabregas and we can have others talented mid.
I dont think Fabregas is the right signing. I thought differently a couple of months ago, but he seems unmotivated and at that point in a players career where their priority is bridging into a lengthy high paying contract where he'll do nothing and get paid out and then sent to China or MLS. I could be wrong, but he doesn't seem like he has the motivation to get back to his top and continue winning titles.