Winter Transfer Window 2017
(12-28-2016, 04:59 PM)reza Wrote: Galliani and transfer window

[Image: step-away-screen-saver3.gif]
This will be one miserable mercato I expect nothing , cant wait for them all to be gone.
(12-28-2016, 04:59 PM)reza Wrote: Galliani and transfer window

[Image: step-away-screen-saver3.gif]

Gallianis idea of generation of excitement is everyone else's idea of a joke on April Fools Day, utterly ridiculous.
Didn't this happen once with Destro a few years back too?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
are we really trying to get borini??
i prefer that serie b kid
In my opinion this is very much "about us". The likes of Hulk moving, recently Oscar for great money. Now Tevez is off to China too, they say his salary will be something like 3m euros per MONTH. For me it is really weird to see the flow of money into the Chinese league while it flows out for us and likes of Inter too.
Pavoletti to Napoli in Jan.
Hulk went to China for €50m
Oscar went to China for €63/€63m
Jackson Martinez went to China for €45m
Teixeira went to China for €50m

Galliani releasing Adriano (whos only 29 & under contract until 2020 )for €0 and Milan will most likely have to pay him off with a golden handshake.

Kaka , DeJong , Menez , Robinho , Muntari and now Adriano to name a few , that while not exceptional anymore were all released for free and paid off while the were all under contract some with multiple years left.If it were any other club we'd of got money and maybe seen the likes of Robinho DeJong Adriano Menez go to China for good money.Not €30/€49/€50m but certainly not released and paid to leave.
http://www.football-italia.net/96198/age...j%E2%80%99

Milan Badelj’s agent believes Inter is the Fiorentina midfielder’s most likely destination, as Milan can’t afford him.

http://www.football-italia.net/96192/mil...niang-sale

Milan are considering selling M’Baye Niang to raise transfer funds, according to reports.
It’s therefore thought that the Frenchman would be allowed to leave for a fee of between €15m and €20m.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(12-29-2016, 10:59 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Hulk went to China for €50m
Oscar went to China for €63/€63m
Jackson Martinez went to China for €45m
Teixeira went to China for €50m

Galliani releasing Adriano (whos only 29 & under contract until 2020 )for €0 and Milan will most likely have to pay him off with a golden handshake.

Kaka , DeJong , Menez , Robinho , Muntari and now Adriano to name a few , that while not exceptional anymore were all released for free and paid off while the were all under contract some with multiple years left.If it were any other club we'd of got money and maybe seen the likes of Robinho DeJong Adriano Menez go to China for good money.Not €30/€49/€50m but certainly not released and paid to leave.

Kaka and Robinho were reasonable, they were old and in their final years. De Jong Menez and Adriano we shouldve fetched something for though. I thought we'd almost surely get 7-10m for Menez.
(12-29-2016, 07:38 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Kaka and Robinho were reasonable, they were old and in their final years. De Jong Menez and Adriano we shouldve fetched something for though. I thought we'd almost surely get 7-10m for Menez.

Robinho was 29 when he was shipped off to Santos on loan.If Hulk can get sold at 30 for €50m then Robinho could of something with a proper management selling him.Kaka would of been a huge name for the Chinese even though he was past his best.Its just criminal what Galliani does , its as if hes soooo lazy he just says release them I coulent bothered working.
Reports are flying around that we signed Gerard Deulofeu on a dry loan deal.

Probably as a back-up for Suso and Niang..

http://www.football-italia.net/96220/mil...n-deulofeu

I personally hate the idea the Jack is looking set to be pushed back to midfield again... he excelled in the past two matches on the left wing.