Winter Transfer Window 2017
We can't have mercato happenings when our mercato guy was on vacation till yesterday.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
apparenlty Bacca, the stooge, is turning down big money from China to stay at Milan...

What a shame... we could have cashed in and got someone else...
Not sure why Bacca is a stooge for not wanting to waste away his career in a soccer toilet. I mean, certainly, many big name players decided to abandon their dignity and respect for a fat paycheck, and I can't fault them for that, their careers are short and they need to make as much as they can. But I do have a healthy amount of respect for a player who wants to actually play at high level instead of selling his soul for cash as well.

And what exactly do people think we would do if we do sell Bacca? Remember, Galliani is still managing everything here, and giving him money is like handing a live hand grenade to a two year old. All that would happen is Galliani signing Zaza, and the rest of the money disappears for no reason.
Bacca just doesnt fit and I'd rather keep using Lapadulla or Niang up front and spend some money to sign Balde and a midfielder...
He's a stooge because one minute he wants to go, and sulks and looks disinterested... the next minute he want's to stay at Milan... why? Because his dream move never came...
And if his offer was anything like the others - 10+mill per year... at 30, when we're paying 4.5, how could you say no...
I'm not in favour of moves just on wage alone but age needs to be considered... to me guys like Witsel and Oscar(clearly have no ambition) made the wrong move, but someone like Pelle or in this case Bacca... How much longer do you think he has left? Unless PSG still wants him and is willing to pay around 10mill...
(01-10-2017, 05:11 PM)edysim Wrote: So our best mercato so far is swapping Gabriel with Storari? Thats the only news I ve been reading..

That's not a bad move IMO. 

Things can easily be much worse. No news is good news with this Milan management.  Sleepy
http://www.football-italia.net/96686/mil...eakthrough
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...-charlton/

Apparently Everton just signed Deulofeu's replacement, some young English winger, and are about to sign Schneiderlin, meaning Koeman's given the green light for him to leave.

Seems the market is finally starting to move.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(01-11-2017, 08:13 AM)Ryo Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/96686/mil...eakthrough
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...-charlton/

Apparently Everton just signed Deulofeu's replacement, some young English winger, and are about to sign Schneiderlin, meaning Koeman's given the green light for him to leave.

Seems the market is finally starting to move.

So frustrating to watch, that while Inter keeps spending we are still loaning...

They spent enormous money in the summer, and continue this winter, and after Gagliardini, they are after Berardi and Bernardeschi!

It seems, their Chinese takeover is real and they have money to spend, ours is still a question marks!

But where is FFP rule?????

I really hope, we won't be screwed, because I couldn't watch any more mercatos like this!

Yes, we are still in front of them in the standings, but if our takeover would be a bust, then they would ran over us in the future! They would keep buying, while we would selling our star players...

We need Chinese money to have a future!!!
(01-11-2017, 09:11 AM)Gregorio Wrote: So frustrating to watch, that while Inter keeps spending we are still loaning...

They spent enormous money in the summer, and continue this winter, and after Gagliardini, they are after Berardi and Bernardeschi!

It seems, their Chinese takeover is real and they have money to spend, ours is still a question marks!

But where is FFP rule?????

I really hope, we won't be screwed, because I couldn't watch any more mercatos like this!

Yes, we are still in front of them in the standings, but if our takeover would be a bust, then they would ran over us in the future! They would keep buying, while we would selling our star players...

We need Chinese money to have a future!!!

They didnt breach FFP , FFP only counts if you are in a UEFA competition.They are , But left Joao Mario and Gabigol off the squad so that €80m or so basically doesnt count.
How could Lazio gett el Gazi fr.o.m. Ajax on loan then option to buy for less then 10m€
And why shouldnt we get him?!?!?
Because el ghazi sucks

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk