Winter Transfer Window 2017
(01-17-2017, 03:36 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I still see people on twitter saying Galliani is a master and he has no money to work with.When I say he has spent €944m in the past 3 seasons they come back saying on who   Sagrin it baffles me that a lot of fans think if Milan arent spending money on players they arent spending anything.There isnt a club in history that has spent close to €1 billion to finish 8th 10th and 7th

Manchester United has... 

As for Galliani... it's pretty simple... you either think he's rubbish or you should commit yourself to your nearest mental institution...
Switching off from reading transfer rumors a couple of windows ago was the best thing I ever did.
(01-17-2017, 03:02 AM)slifersd Wrote: Don't forget we also paid 7M for Adriano when he had only six months left on his contract. So yeah, we are big winners here all right. But hey, remember, its not Galliani's fault, its the fans' fault.

It was 8M, actually. We gave Adriano a 5-year contract too. Facepalm

Next time, we should buy some lousy player and give him a 50-year contract. When we release him, we can claim an even bigger saving.  Okmilan Devilol Devilol Devilol
(01-17-2017, 04:12 AM)porcho Wrote: Manchester United has... 

As for Galliani... it's pretty simple... you either think he's rubbish or you should commit yourself to your nearest mental institution...
True..But they can spend €150-€200m a miss out on UCL and still make a profit.The EPL tv deal and their Sponsorship kit deals and what the generate with ticket and merch sales is insane.
Quote:However, the Diavolo will only be able to take Deulofeu on a simple loan deal, without any option or obligation to buy.
That’s because Barcelona have a buyback clause on their academy product, something which rules out any right of redemption.

Depth is good to rest players at least, but from January to June, if that's the loan length (?), do we really need this long pursuit....
http://www.football-italia.net/97021/mil...e-deulofeu

Milan are reportedly moving closer to loaning Gerard Deulofeu, but they won’t have an option to buy.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
So much talk and desperation from the club about signing an Everton backup squad player on a dry loan deal. It says a lot about what we have become. It's sad, really.
(01-17-2017, 09:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: So much talk and desperation from the club about signing an Everton backup squad player on a dry loan deal. It says a lot about what we have become. It's sad, really.

agreed. I hope that the report isn't true. would be really sad otherwise.
(01-17-2017, 09:02 PM)xudong Wrote: agreed. I hope that the report isn't true. would be really sad otherwise.

You guys clearly forgot about our last second, mad dash deal with Mati Fernandez a few months ago lol. That deal was freaking bad. At least Deulofeu has some potential.
(01-17-2017, 10:55 PM)slifersd Wrote: You guys clearly forgot about our last second, mad dash deal with Mati Fernandez a few months ago lol. That deal was freaking bad. At least Deulofeu has some potential.

Van Ginkel