Winter Transfer Window 2017
(01-31-2017, 05:36 AM)porcho Wrote: please don't jynx it... there's still time for Galliani to screw things up...

Devilol Devilol
Galliani asking for Santon on loan ...
Edysim really jinxed it!  Sagrin

Let's sign another right footed player to play as a left back and be completely useless in the opponents half!

Will someone just lock Galliani up in a basement for the next 6 hours?!?!?!? No cell phone, no computer, no internet! Throw him some hookers and cocaine if he complains, but DON'T LET HIM OUT!!
Why didn't we offer Inter Ely or Zapata after Ranocchia left?

Grinundwech
(01-31-2017, 05:16 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Galliani asking for Santon on loan ...

Santon said no thanks.
So did Inter , but getting turned down by the likes of Santon  Devilol
http://www.football-italia.net/97720/mil...wn-simeone

It’s claimed Milan have an agreement to sign Genoa striker Giovanni Simeone this summer.
Now Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that the Rossoneri have an agreement to sign Simeone - son of Atletico Madrid Coach Diego - in the summer.
The transfer would be continent on Chinese consortium Sino-Europe Sports completing their takeover of the Rossoneri, and would also likely mean the sale of Carlos Bacca.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(01-31-2017, 08:29 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/97720/mil...wn-simeone

It’s claimed Milan have an agreement to sign Genoa striker Giovanni Simeone this summer.
Now Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that the Rossoneri have an agreement to sign Simeone - son of Atletico Madrid Coach Diego - in the summer.
The transfer would be continent on Chinese consortium Sino-Europe Sports completing their takeover of the Rossoneri, and would also likely mean the sale of Carlos Bacca.
While an okay player , its hardly an Aubameyang or even Belotti or anyone.
It would be just be our luck to finally have new owners only for them to have a Tohir type impact expenditure wise
In 2018-2019 he will line up for Milan against his father in the derby Grinundwech
Or maybe we can have father and son both in our team. Like the Maldinis. Smile
I wouldn't mind that.. Unfortunately, Simeone will probably be coaching Merda Big Grin

I'd prefer someone like Aubameyang personally, even Belotti. To be honest, Belottis strength and explosiveness in front of the net is something I haven't seen in a striker in a while. When all the hype started all I was thinking was oh great, another Italian who's scoring a lot of goals.. Must be another Gilardino/Pazzini type player (not to offend, I'm 100% Italian myselfBig Grin), but I was so wrong - he's a clean passer and very good at linking up. TBH he would probably be my 1st choice