Winter Transfer Window 2017
(02-02-2017, 05:09 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: One word is answer to all questions you presented - Galliani. Big Grin

Sagrin Okmilan  Can't wait to see him gone from this club!

(02-02-2017, 06:09 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I think this signing will be OK. He's something extra in defence, and if he's still in decent shape then his age isn't really concering - 29 years old for a defender is not very old.

I think Caceres WAS a decent player. Maybe he still will be. Like you said, he is only 29. The issue is that this is such a big unknown. He hasn't played in 1 and 1/2 years. He JUST reportedly failed a medical in Turkey. So how is he going to add anything extra? It's fine, to be honest. But imo, doesn't add anything to us. It's just another "unknown" that we will pray somehow works out. I just don't see the point of this transfer....and worse yet...I just can't comprehend why we would even entertain the idea of giving him an 18 month contract.
It's really happening ,not a joke. He's coming to medical. Speculation is that final agreement is - 400 000 salary (that's till june) + bonuses and 6 months contract with 1 year extension option (under unknown conditions - knowing Galiani it could be - auto extension after 3 games played). It is expected for him to be fit and ready in a month.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I absolutely agree with you, nefremo. Caceres was a decent player, but he is not a player that we should go for. Let alone a 1.5 year contract? Is he mad?
(02-02-2017, 08:07 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It's really happening ,not a joke. He's coming to medical. Speculation is that final agreement is - 400 000 salary (that's till june) + bonuses and 6 months contract with 1 year extension option (under unknown conditions - knowing Galiani it could be - auto extension after 3 games played). It is expected for him to be fit and ready in a month.

Then he will pull his muscle in the training and miss the rest of this season. Galliani will renew him and call him our reinforcement for the next season.
Fit in a month when Calabria, Antonelli and De Sciglio are back?
So he won't be ready for another month?? Haha This keeps getting better. The season will be over by the time he is ready. 400k! Jesus! He probably will end up making 2-3 appearances. We are burning money...and than crying for help, complaining that we can't compete with Pl, with German teams, etc, etc. Of course we can't. The decision making at the business level in Milan is beyond retarded!
This gives whole new meaning to words "Emergency signing". By Galliani standards it's ok I guess.
And knowing his injury history in last 2-3 years it will most probably end up like Xudong said. He'll be just one more add to our injury list.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(02-02-2017, 09:00 PM)reza Wrote: Fit in a month when Calabria, Antonelli and De Sciglio are back?

(02-02-2017, 09:18 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: This gives whole new meaning to words "Emergency signing". By Galliani standards it's ok I guess.
And knowing his injury history in last 2-3 years it will most probably end up like Xudong said. He'll be just one more add to our injury list.

Shame on both of you! Angry 

This is not an emergency signing. This purchase is not for this season. It is for the future!  Okmilan

Grinundwech
(01-31-2017, 05:14 AM)edysim Wrote: No surprise signing on last day ? Smile

No. But Galliani just outdid our expectation. Who would have thought that he could continue to do damage even with transfer window closed? Icon_lol2
(02-02-2017, 10:23 PM)xudong Wrote: No. But Galliani just outdid our expectation. Who would have thought that he could continue to do damage even with transfer window closed? Icon_lol2

He must be someone this forum.. Reza= Galliani?? Devilcool Sagrin