Summer transfer window 2017
Rumours are all over the place now gazetta reports avoit Kessie, Bernadeschi and Schick.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/18-...8484.shtml
Aparently Bernadeschi will sign new contract in coming weeks with release clause of 70 M . I guess it will put him out of our reach.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(02-19-2017, 12:42 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Aparently Bernadeschi will sign new contract in coming weeks with release clause of 70 M . I guess it will put him out of our reach.

I don't know but someone will eventually have to buy because I don't think he would wanna be at Fiorentina for the rest of life.
He is a talented player, but I think that kind of money should only be paid for a "guarantee", whereas Bernardeschi still has a lot of unknowns attached to him. I like the player, but not for 70mil.
(02-19-2017, 01:52 PM)Joël Wrote: I don't know but someone will eventually have to buy because I don't think he would wanna be at Fiorentina for the rest of life.

For that amount of money ,even 10 or 15 M lower through some negotiations I think only English club will (can) buy him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Monchengladbach vs Leipzig now....Dahoud and Naby Keita basically going against one another in the middle.
(02-19-2017, 02:44 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: For that amount of money ,even 10 or 15 M lower through some negotiations I think only English club will (can) buy him.

No but I mean if we come around and bid 45m and Bernadeschi wants to join us than I dont think fiorentina can say no.
spot on. just because there's a 70 mill clause doesn't mean that's what he'll sell for... At the end of the day if we come along, and he want's to come. Fiorentina's options are to negotiate a sale or piss him off and he'll never sign a new contract and keep pushing to leave...
Using Joao Mario as an example. Clause 65mill - sold to Merda for 45 mill... the 65mill clause was simply to scare off most potential buyers so only the trully interested would jump in to negotiate a sale.
(02-17-2017, 04:39 PM)millinarios Wrote: He was restricted because no sane person would give any money to him.
yep and rightfully so. he wasted 30m of their money on benchwarmers lapa, gomez + sosa so doesn't deserve another penny. recently he said signing deulofeu + ocampos for free was the best mercato of his 30yr career. how i laughed.
(02-19-2017, 12:42 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Aparently Bernadeschi will sign new contract in coming weeks with release clause of 70 M . I guess it will put him out of our reach.
apparently that's just for foreign clubs (like belotti's 100m clause). unfortunately they keep scoring every week so their prices keep rising. i think both players could end up costing 100m (with bonuses).