Serie A
It seems as if there were dressing room problems at Pescara. Seems the team wasn't behind Oddo. Clearly Zeman did not turn these guys into champions overnight. they are just playing properly under Zeman whereas under Oddo there was no effort.

Was a greatly entertaining match though. Genoa on a really shit run of losses.
Caldara with two goals so far vs Napoli. However, Atalanta are down to 10 men with 20 minutes to go.
Siamo a posto cosi.
They won. Not the best result for us, but still plenty of time to catch up to them.
That's great news!

For Inter! Grinundwech
(02-25-2017, 07:33 PM)Mystik Wrote: Caldara with two goals so far vs Napoli. However, Atalanta are down to 10 men with 20 minutes to go.

It just occurred to me. Caldara is owned by Juve, no?  Angry
Just checked and he is indeed owned by Juve and loaned back to Atalanta until 2018. If you're promising and Italian, Juve seem to make it a point of signing you up asap.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Caldara was signed by Juve in the January window. He's been very impressive this year.
Nainngolan with an absolute scorcher of a goal to start Inter vs Roma. 0-1 so far
Siamo a posto cosi.
Hopefully Roma wins this one. I really don't want to see Inter in the CL while we might not even play EL again.
Same here. I want Inter and Juve (not possible, I know) to stay out of CL.