Summer transfer window 2017
Maybe Genoa will help us and donate their reserve collection.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
and 2019-2020 jersey

[Image: TGWVs4x.jpg]
Maybe Raiola will pay for our jerseys, as long as we display gratitude on the jerseys, such as:

[Image: poster.jpg?width=225&height=225&Filters=...%3A2%7D%5D]
I really hate that bloke... The football world will be a much better place when he goes
A couple of rumours are that Mirabelli dreams of getting Aubameyang, though it seems unlikely given the price. Kolasinac could be a genuine possibility and Musacchio seems to be a target whether it be the old management or the new.

I don't get the fascination about Musacchio, I don't really understand why the club seem intent on getting him, I can only imagine it's Montella that really wants him.

Before all signings, it seems the renewals are the priority.
Musacchio is not a bad player. He fits the bill of the type of player that should be playing alongside Romagnoli. It will also be very hard to find a player of his quality for that price (rumors are around 18mil). He is no Thiago Silva, but he is no Zapata either. The guy is pretty solid imo and a good choice. Granted, there are a lot of other CBs that I would take before I would even think about him, but the fact is that those players will not be available and even if they were, the chances of us buying them are very slim.

Aubameyang is obviously a great player, but in all honesty, I don't think it's possible for us at the moment and I don't even know if it's smart to spend that much money on him. The absolute priority should be a LB, a CM (at least 1 that will be a starter + one that can be a rotation player of a higher quality), and a LW. After we have secured those 3 positions, than we can look into a CB first and foremost and lastly a CF, assuming that we can even get rid of Bacca to begin with. I am not going to reject the possibility of Aubameyang clearly. That would be silly as he has consistantly been one of the top 5 CFs in Europe in the last 3-4 seasons. I just don't want the new management (assuming this goes through to begin with as I'm not fully convinced yet) to do what Galliani and Berlu did and splash all their available cash on a CF without properly reinforcing the other areas of the team....which are by the way in a far bigger need of an upgrade.
agreed. a good CB,LB and CM is a must for me... plus, considering the price tag, I'd rather pick up someone like LAcazette instead of Aubemayang. Leaves more $$ left over to sign better players for the positions we really need to fix.
If there's any possibility of getting Belotti in the 40million range I'd do it ASAP. I know Torino says 100 million and whatnot but really?

I'd take a gamble on Tielemans for the midfield. Our goal should be one experienced midfielder and one young talented one. Alongside Tielemans I'd buy someone like Fabregas. I'm happy enough with Musacchio & Kolasinac for our defence. In attack I'd secure the purchase of Deulofeu, and buy Belotti or Aubameyang, but if we sold Bacca as well I'd get another technical forward/midfield type player. Someone like Muller, a versatile creative attacker who can score goals.

Can we afford it though? Assuming our budget is between 100 & 150 I'll say its 125 for the sake of it.

Kolasinac (free)
Musacchio (18m)
Tielemans (20m)
Fabregas (25m)
Deulofeu (12m)
Belotti (40m wouldn't pay more for him) or Aubameyang (65m - would not pay a penny more for him).

TOTAL: 115m with Belotti or 140m with Aubameyang.

I think we can do that mercato even buying Aubameyang and not sell anybody. If we sold Bacca I'd probably expect us to buy another creative forward or an attack-minded midfielder. If our budget is as they say it is then I don't see how we cannot afford Aubameyang. If he's worth more than 65m then he's not worth the effort and we can spend it elsewhere tbh. That's what we sold Kaka for, I know there's inflation but even then 65m is a fair price for him. That's his transfrmarkt value too - not that it means much, but he's turning 28 next season too. If Borussia want to get good money for him then now is the time to sell.
Completely agree. I'd be more inclined to get Belotti and spend the extra on someone else. with the left over could always get Rodriguez if Kolasinac falls through. Or spend the extra and get a better CB instead of musacchio...
Don't get me wrong. I love Aubameyang, but I feel like the money is better spent elsewhere.
Actually, better yet. Sell Bacca and spend the 35-40 it will cost to get William Carvalho... Trust me, as someone who's been watching him week in week out for years, worth every cent... Midfield workhorse that free's up Fabregas and Tielemans to spend more toward creative/attacking plays
musacchio is very underrated around here. a few years ago he was considered one of the worlds best cbs which is why villarreal inserted a 50m buyout clause. he's had a few problems with injuries over the years but has been a regular this season in a team which has the best defensive record in la liga. he's also being linked to real madrid and chelsea. for 18m i think he'd be a steal. given montella's knack for getting the best out of players i can only see him improving if he manages to stay fit.

the alternative is de vrij who's also injury prone and who's contract also expires next season. i rate him the same as musacchio so don't mind which one we get. however, these are realistic options for us unlike marquinhos, laporte who'd cost 50m+.