Summer transfer window 2017
(05-05-2017, 04:26 AM)Nalx Wrote: First Kessie and now Keita are rumoured to prefer us. Why is it suddenly we become attractive?  Sagrin

Emerson of Roma is the newest LB linked to us.

I think it's for the following reasons:

1) Our history
2) We've secured a new source for finance
3) There's a feeling that we'll finally be returning to our traditional place in football
4) We're rebuilding around a group of young players
5) There's greater opportunity/likelihood of cementing a first team place than at other clubs like Roma and Juve

Point 5 is possibly the key one, young players want to play consistently and at the moment guys like Keita and even Kessie would be confident in their chances of a first team spot, especially as Mirabelli and Fassone are probably selling the opportunity as building around them as the foundation to return to the top.
(05-05-2017, 03:58 AM)PerSempre Wrote: A mercato consisting of Keita, Ziyech, Kessie, Mussachio, Ghoulam, and a CF would be the best mercato I've ever seen since I was born, without a doubt. And it's all realistic Big Grin

I guess you weren't born when we signed Rui Costa, Inzaghi and Pirlo in the same window. Or a couple of years before when we signed Shevchenko, Gattuso, Serginho and Dida. Or the year we signed Van Basten, Gullit and Ancelotti. Still, an ok mercato. Devilcool
Rui is the only big name. Inzaghi is old at that time. Pirlo just a talent from inter.

Sheva the rising star on that mercato. Gattuso is just some young Italian. Serginho and dida just a name from brazil that not everyone knew. Basten gullit ancelotti, now thats worth mentioning.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Not been keeping up with the news, but did anyone notice Fassone's interview two days ago? He stated a 120M summer transfer budget, not including the proceeds from sale of current players.

Thoughts?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-05-2017, 11:29 AM)Ryo Wrote: Not been keeping up with the news, but did anyone notice Fassone's interview two days ago? He stated a 120M summer transfer budget, not including the proceeds from sale of current players.
Believe it only after we confirm to sign names we re linked with these few days  Devilcool
(05-05-2017, 11:22 AM)sylrus Wrote: Rui is the only big name. Inzaghi is old at that time. Pirlo just a talent from inter.

Sheva the rising star on that mercato. Gattuso is just some young Italian. Serginho and dida just a name from brazil that not everyone knew. Basten gullit ancelotti, now thats worth mentioning.

Inzaghi was 28 at the time, I don't think that's old. Pirlo was a lot more than "just a talent", captaining Italy to win U-21 Euro 2000.

Anyway, this was a long time ago and doesn't mean that much right now and people may disagree with me all they want. Hopefully we can have a decent mercaro again, that's the most important thing!  Devilcool
"Sampdoria look at Lapadula"

http://www.football-italia.net/102111/sa...k-lapadula

How about we offer him as part of a deal for Schick?
http://www.football-italia.net/102127/sa...ng-chelsea

Big GrinBig Grin

Here we go. The rollercoaster of the transfer market is here in full flight. One day we are in pole position, the next we haven't even presented a "real offer" as this guy Sartori says.
(05-05-2017, 11:22 AM)sylrus Wrote: Rui is the only big name. Inzaghi is old at that time. Pirlo just a talent from inter.

+ Rivaldo, Nesta, Seedorf  Sagrin

then Kaka with banana money, Crespo free loan  Devilcool

I think we lost both the pocket and the brain  Signs146
(05-05-2017, 10:57 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I guess you weren't born when we signed Rui Costa, Inzaghi and Pirlo in the same window. Or a couple of years before when we signed Shevchenko, Gattuso, Serginho and Dida. Or the year we signed Van Basten, Gullit and Ancelotti. Still, an ok mercato. Devilcool

I was born in 2000 so I don't remember much obviously :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk