Summer transfer window 2017
(05-24-2017, 12:41 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: So Musacchio is basically a done deal, while they say the Kessie and Rodriguez deals will be finalized next week. Excellent stuff, I haven't seen Milan operate like this on the transfer market since the early 2000s.

And I do like that we're linked with people like Morata and Nainggolan, even if there's a very slim chance of signing the latter. If we did buy him though, we'd be sending out a really strong message to everyone else.

Basically I'm just happy to see us acting like a big club again. It's been too long that we've had to make do with subpar signings every summer. To be honest somebody should give us fans a medals for the suffering we have endured.

What we deserve for our suffering is to see us back in champs in 2018/19 and top of the Serie A...
It's been a long time since I've been genuinely excited about Milan rather then talking myself into getting excited...
De Sciglio took an axe and chopped his own foot. Firstly, Leaving your boyhood club they are making a comeback is utterly foolish. Fans can be won back, he just needs to have a thicker skin. He can win whatever with wherever he goes but it won't be the same feeling as winning with Milan.

It's also pathetic that the new of his wanting to leave is public. If it wasn't so then at least we could've made good money off his sale. His agent clearly has leaked this info. He can go rot in a Juve shirt for all I care. Even better, let him rot on the bench for a year if we do not get a good price for him.

I really really hope that they do not sell him for much lesser than we deserved and if it's Juve who want to buy, then it the price quoted to them better be much higher. They are a direct competitor and I believe that they are at the peak right now and will surely decline in the next couple of years. No reason for us to strengthen our enemies without earning a pretty penny.

Of course, say all this assuming all that is said int he press about De Sciglio is true.
100% for me, we either get a really good deal out of the sale, or we don't sell him and he can sit on the bench for a year. If he want's to force a move that's what he's faced with.
There's a right/wrong way to do things. And so far, if what is reported is correct, it's been done the wrong way.

And I agree. Timing is extremely stupid... I would 100% understand if it was 12 months ago but we've finally sorted things out and are clearly on the rise again...
And at this present point in time, regardless of how much I used to like him, and am now disappointed, I'd rather have Conti/Rodriguez in the team then DES
i thought he could be our next maldini, apparently he is our next panucci.
DeS leaving is probably the best for both parties. He wasn't performing up to scratch anymore and has likely regressed since the Allegri days. We get to replace him with someone who works better for us in that position and he gets to go somewhere where he may be able to revive his career and maximize his earning potential in a career which is very short. I don't really get attached to players anymore so it doesn't bother me at all - it's just part of doing business.
Siamo a posto cosi.
As for an attacker, this is the guy I would want. I am usually skeptical about YouTube "scouting" videos but you can ascertain a lot from watching this video. 

This guy surely has talent but he is not relying on it solely. He is working hard, has the speed and what impresses me is his decision making. Clearly he has the technique down too and it is impressive how he manages to stay calm and get out of tight situations. It's very possible that this guy could turn into something big as he seems to be the complete package. I'd love it if we'd be after him. At times he reminded me of Zlatan, when he was at Ajax. 

I watched one of his interviews too and he seems humble and quiet. His idol is Marco Van Basten apparently so he probably would be open to a Milan move. 

Instead of spending 50m on one season wonder (So far at least) Belotti, I'd rather spend on such talented youngsters. Even if we have 150m to spend, we have to spend it wisely.
I'd love Dolberg but I wonder how much he'd cost. And If we where to get him, considering we're looking for strikers to play now, I'd be inclined to siugn him and keep him there on loan for a year. I'd also consider de Ligt, same deal... sign him and keep him there on loan maybe 2 years.
De Ligt looked impressive and surprisingly confident and mature for a 16 year old CB
De Sciglio leaving is something I'm alright with if he really doesn't want to fight for the shirt. But the hell is Sky reporting about a 10M fee being enough to seal his move? Bullshit. The boy's only 24 and not even at his peak yet. I wouldn't sell him unless whatever club decides to buy him will shell out 40M at least. We're not desperate for cash right now man, the hell do these media outlets come up with those figures?
Idiotic journalism.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-24-2017, 07:00 AM)Ryo Wrote: De Sciglio leaving is something I'm alright with if he really doesn't want to fight for the shirt. But the hell is Sky reporting about a 10M fee being enough to seal his move? Bullshit. The boy's only 24 and not even at his peak yet. I wouldn't sell him unless whatever club decides to buy him will shell out 40M at least. We're not desperate for cash right now man, the hell do these media outlets come up with those figures?
Idiotic journalism.
Well all he's shown is that he's ordinary , is weak against fast players or strong players is poor going forward is coming of 4 very very disappointing seasons will have less than 12 months on contract when the mercato opens.Take all that into account and we'd be lucky to get €15m for him.Theres not a chance in hell that anyone would pay €20m let alone €40m
(05-24-2017, 07:45 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Well all he's shown is that he's ordinary , is weak against fast players or strong players is poor going forward is coming of 4 very very disappointing seasons will have less than 12 months on contract when the mercato opens.Take all that into account and we'd be lucky to get €15m for him.Theres not a chance in hell that anyone would pay €20m let alone €40m

to be honest, I'd rather lose the 15 mill then give him away to a rival... I'd seriously approach everyone else and ask who want's him for 5mill and tell Juve we want 30 for him