Milan Management
(05-25-2017, 12:05 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I guess it's confirmed as he's been giving interviews now (as well as commenting yesterday too). I'm very interested in seeing what he can bring, apparently the role isn't just coaching Primavera, but also overseeing the style of play throughout all of the youth set up.

So that means he and Montella will be working closely then? didn't a rumor fly around that the youth set-up would adapt the first-team set-up?

Maybe he can learn a thing or two from Montella!
I believe so, he said in his interview earlier he will try to work with Montella and rates him as a coach.
(05-25-2017, 06:55 PM)Ace Wrote: So that means he and Montella will be working closely then? didn't a rumor fly around that the youth set-up would adapt the first-team set-up?

Maybe he can learn a thing or two from Montella!

It only can be opposite. Montela can learn from him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
like giving monto a choke on the neck?? Devilol
Baresi Fassone Rino Mirabelli and Galli news conference, I am becoming more optimistic
Are you talking about the press conference for Rino's return? I think it's interesting Baresi's there, as there were rumours that they're keen on making his role bigger.
Yes was watching it live and it felt good to see Baresi and Galli along side Rino talking about how the youth sector can continue to develop
Its great to have Rino back even as Primavera coach, Montella can ask for his help if someone tries to be funny in the dressing room Devilcool . Seriously, since those legends left/retire, the team lacks of someone to look up to, role model/leader, someone who gives his all on the pitch. Indirectly, hopefully Rino could share with those players what it means to wear that red and black jersey. Forza Rino !
Must say, until now Fassone and Mirabelli haven't really put a foot wrong, at least since the sale announcement was made. Lots of good noise coming out of the club, let's hope it follows through into action.
So far I am pleased with the responses of the Management. It's good to see that they do not want to wait around and want to make quick decisions and are looking for a plan B to Donnarumma.