Summer transfer window 2017
So rumors that we are offering Morata 8mil a year. With that kind of money we can easily get a world class technical CM. Sure a striker is needed, but I am hoping we pour the same type of resources into the midfield also.
(05-30-2017, 02:00 PM)edysim Wrote: Montella renewed til 2019
Wow, we actually didn't sack our coach at the end of the season. Times are indeed changing.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
(05-30-2017, 03:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: So rumors that we are offering Morata 8mil a year. With that kind of money we can easily get a world class technical CM. Sure a striker is needed, but I am hoping we pour the same type of resources into the midfield also.
Fassone said we'll be signing two big names this summer, so unless they're crazy the other one will be a midfielder.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
(05-30-2017, 12:21 PM)sylrus Wrote: i forgot why did niang fall out from montella?

Mid-season, Montella threw him out saying that Niang's growth was slowing down for some reason and that he seemed to have lost something in regards to furthering his growth (this was when his performances started to slip somewhat, and his goals drying up didn't help either). Throwing him out on loan was in hopes that he could rediscover that "thing" that would make him grow again.

Not sure if he's found it back yet, but I guess we'll trust Montella's assessment depending on whether we're keeping him or putting him up for sale.

Mussachio bought, Montella renewal, Kessie on the way and more down the pipeline. Looks like we've finally got a project on our hands, guys.  Devilcool
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
In Niangs 11 games at Watford he rediscobered nothing.He scored twice but was called lazy infact he was called the EPL's Laziest player.He was the exact same as he was here.He just isnt a guy that applies himself enough to mask up his weak areas.We will find it hard to sell him another loan at best is what will happen.
This coming season is (a hopefully real) year zero actually.
Niang will get us little, Bacca will go at a big loss fee wise, players like Kucka, Poli and others that may leave will bring very little, even De Sciglio won't bring much. I am pretty sure Fassone knows this by now, during April and May all those agent meetings must have been about learning the market too.
btw Mahrez has asked to leave Leicester

----Kessie Gustavo-----
Mahrez Suso Bonaventura
---------Morata--------

Grinundwech
(05-30-2017, 10:30 PM)reza Wrote: btw Mahrez has asked to leave Leicester

----Kessie Gustavo-----
Mahrez Suso Bonaventura
---------Morata--------

Grinundwech

I'd take Mahrez
(05-30-2017, 10:35 AM)Nalx Wrote: I think we could eke out a few more millions if we sell him to non Italian club but I guess he only wants Juve. Even considering his contract situation, I think he should cost just as much as an up-and-coming player like Conti. But then as a fan, we tend to overvalue our player huh?

If it's up to me, I'll tell him to either go abroad or go sit in the stands. After all 12 millions are peanuts now that we're rich Big Grin

This! 100% 
If he want's to go, so be it. But he can go elsewhere not Juve unless they want to pay 30 for him...
Although there could be more to the story here... 
Rumours that Juve have dropped their interest in Tolisso and Keita. Could it be a... you can have DES for $x only if you leave these guys alone for us to get them...
'Milan “are interested in Rachid Ghezzal and already had a meeting a while ago,” confirmed the Olympique Lyonnais winger’s agent.'

Handy player, not spectacular but he'd come for free... Could be a handy substitute for Suso... And if true, shows we're staying at a 4-3-3 or similar...