Summer transfer window 2017
And let's not forget how much better our current players will play once we have these new talents in the team.
The challenge is to sell those players under receivable list.
We should be making a move for Pepe.
(06-07-2017, 02:33 AM)somedevil Wrote: We should be making a move for Pepe.

I had previously suggested this but many in the group aren't much of a fan. I still think he's a top CB... A psycho, but a top CB nontheless
Musacchio, Pepe, and Roma would be awesome options for CB whether we play two or three... bring in Rodrigo Caio and all of a sudden we've got a great Central defence and great depth
A red carder who is actually good too instead of a one who is not*, we should be for it tbh

*You can guess who I mean Big Grin
(06-07-2017, 03:23 AM)reza Wrote: A red carder who is actually good too instead of a one who is not*, we should be for it tbh

*You can guess who I mean Big Grin

He's not ours anymore and I would prefer to erase the memory of him having worn the red and black this year...
Better yet, maybe I can erase AC Milan's existence since the Old Man clear out(Inzaghi, Gattuso, etc)
Huh? Is Paletta already sold?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-07-2017, 04:42 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Huh? Is Paletta already sold?

almost... Paletta and Poli are almost sold to Bologna apparently... 

I know, it seems too good to be true... Paletta AND Poli leaving... Rodriguez, Musacchio, Kessie in...
...pinch yourself, you're definitely not dreaming...
Finger crossed, the last report, Poli was asking for 1M while the offer was 0.7. Not big diff but for a team like Bologna is not easy..
(06-07-2017, 07:45 AM)edysim Wrote: Finger crossed, the last report, Poli was asking for 1M while the offer was 0.7. Not big diff but for a team like Bologna is not easy..

I'd be happy for us to pay the 300k till his contract was up if it made the transfer easier...