Summer transfer window 2017
Poli gone to Bologna??? Great news.....except Xudong is going to be very upset! Big Grin
Is Paletta also involved in that deal?

What's the deal with De Sciglio? I wonder if Bayern is still interested? Give them De Sciglio + 50mil for Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches!
After that, the only player left to buy would be a CF. (Assuming we get Biglia and Conti done next week)

Musacchio, Rodriguez, Conti

Kessie, Biglia, Sanches

Douglas Costa, Belotti (50mil + Niang + Kucka)

10/10 market!!
Jorge Mendes is meeting with Milan today to discuss James Rodriguez and Andre Silva, according to La Republicca.
The report only mentioned Poli, hopefully Paletta to follow soon..

Aubemeyang to PSG for 70M with 14M/year. Thats crazy if gone thru while A.Sanchez is heading City, reports say 

We are to finalise Biglia and Conti ..
Pretty sure meetings with Mendes are leaked mainly for the purposes of telling Raiola we are with the other guy Big Grin
(06-07-2017, 04:42 PM)reza Wrote: Pretty sure meetings with Mendes are leaked mainly for the purposes of telling Raiola we are with the other guy  Big Grin

Okmilan
According to Marca Real Madrid won't be buying any goalkeepers this summer, so I guess Donnarumma is not joining them then...
(06-07-2017, 05:22 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: According to Marca Real Madrid won't be buying any goalkeepers this summer, so I guess Donnarumma is not joining them then...

Which would effectively mean that Man United are not in the market for a new goalkeeper either. Think they're sticking with De Gea.
I'd say we stick with Bacca and get more creative midfield and winger.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-07-2017, 04:09 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Jorge Mendes is meeting with Milan today to discuss James Rodriguez and Andre Silva, according to La Republicca.

€60 million for James and probably €30-40 million for Andre Silva... We'll see.  Devilcool
(06-07-2017, 02:27 PM)nefremo Wrote: Poli gone to Bologna??? Great news.....except Xudong is going to be very upset! Big Grin

It is okay. I will get over it eventually. Sad

I will have to follow Bologna in the new season now. Grinundwech