Summer transfer window 2017
(06-10-2017, 01:26 AM)reza Wrote: By the way the agreement supposedly includes/included 400 million investment in 4 years

Reza you have to admit this mercato pace is making you happy that Milan are actually working like a big club again. 

Man I've missed this , seems like the coach and board have a plan in place and one by one we are getting out marks. 

As mentioned before if certain players in the mercato prefer juve over us let them be, I want players who want to be here
I Heart ACM !!
Reza, that's what the rumour said...but

- Was that 400m plan for the previous plan that got scrapped? Certainly wasn't what we will submit in the fall of next season.
- How accurate is that report? UEFA can't be leaking such sensitive info or can face legal issues. Certainly Fassone wouldn't have leaked that. This report can potentially add 5-10m to every signing we make.. ask City, United, PSG and Inter. They know they have to overpay in almost every single deal now because of how publicly rich they are.
- It mentions net spending, so that would not include the sales which also could be at least another 100m over the next 4 years. This year alone we could have sales of up to 75m (almost liquidation prices) and our squad is crap.
(06-10-2017, 01:34 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Reza you have to admit this mercato pace is making you happy that Milan are actually working like a big club again. 

Man I've missed this , seems like the coach and board have a plan in place and one by one we are getting out marks. 

As mentioned before if certain players in the mercato prefer juve over us let them be, I want players who want to be here

Very happy so far and not at all bothered if one player, two players or whatever prefer Juve or EPL or elsewhere. Signs point to being on the right track and that matters more than Keita this, Morata that.

(06-10-2017, 01:34 AM)Hitman Wrote: Reza, that's what the rumour said...but

- Was that 400m plan for the previous plan that got scrapped? Certainly wasn't what we will submit in the fall of next season.
- How accurate is that report? UEFA can't be leaking such sensitive info or can face legal issues. Certainly Fassone wouldn't have leaked that. This report can potentially add 5-10m to every signing we make.. ask City, United, PSG and Inter. They know they have to overpay in almost every single deal now because of how publicly rich they are.
- It mentions net spending, so that would not include the sales which also could be at least another 100m over the next 4 years. This year alone we could have sales of up to 75m (almost liquidation prices) and our squad is crap.

True, we don't know much if any at all. But since FFP doesn't cover stadium, youth and some other costs the break even and stability UEFA cares about is transfer business.
I think we should make a player like Biglia our top target, because we have/will have a lot of runners:

Rodriguez, Conti, Kessie, Donna, Suso, Niang, and maybe Sanches, Tolisso, Keita, Ghezzal,...

but there is not a player who can deliver the ball to them! Montolivo before getting the captain band can, but he is not himself anymore.
Yes, Biglia should be top priority regardless of Keita situation; unless we want to go big for the likes of James or Cesc.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
We have had an €18 million bid for RB Leipzig's swedish winger Emil Forsberg rejected. They value him at €30 million and are in no need to sell. 8 goals and 22 assists in 30 matches in Bundesliga last season.
According to Italian newspapers Libero and Tuttosport, agent Raiola is offering to include Ibra’s comeback as part of negotiations over Donnarumma’s new deal.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(06-10-2017, 10:57 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: According to Italian newspapers Libero and Tuttosport, agent Raiola is offering to include Ibra’s comeback as part of negotiations over Donnarumma’s new deal.

That'd be awesome although I do doubt his fitness and that he's becoming injury prone with his age. But since I don't think we can sign that top striker this year (Aubameyang, Diego Costa etc.) It would ve great to have Ibra and a talented striker like for example Schick they will both get enough playing time.

Btw why don't we go for Andre Gomes failed at Barca if we pay them them the same they payed Valencia I think Barca will be happy to except it. And he has a special sort of talent we defenitely need in the midfield in my opinion.
The Conti transfer is becoming a proper shit show. Atalanta apparently want 30m while his agent is forcing a move away.
Not many good news but we are sure that everything is going. We don't need to wait for the last minutes like some recent years.