Summer transfer window 2017
The increased activity is very welcome of course. From a more tangible stand point if it keeps up I may be able to add a second place prize for the prediction league. We will see about that later though, for now Forza Milan, very impressed by F&M Big Grin
Are you guys happy about Silva because I can't help being not completely happy about him he costed us 40 million guys. That's 15 million more than Schick who is on the same level imo also feel like there are more cheap alteratives to him on the market who aren't necsesairely worse.
(06-12-2017, 09:38 PM)Joël Wrote: Are you guys happy about Silva because I can't help being not completely happy about him he costed us 40 million guys. That's 15 million more than Schick who is on the same level imo also feel like there are more cheap alteratives to him on the market who aren't necsesairely worse.

I am.  His buyout clause was 60m and we got him for 38.  We weren't in play for Schick and I think Silva's better
Quote:Milan will close a deal for Conti with Atalanta within the coming two weeks. Transfer fee should be around €25m [@AlfredoPedulla].

Johnny Bravo
We are after Kalinic? Is he significantly better than Bacca?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-12-2017, 10:37 PM)Siregar Wrote: We are after Kalinic? Is he significantly better than Bacca?

Quote:Meeting between Mirabelli and Fiorentina sporting director Corvino for Kalinic this weekend. Milan ready to offer €25m, Viola want €30m #Sky

I would say so
(06-11-2017, 11:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: Is Iniesta leaving Barca? Wasn't there rumors that he might want to leave and Juventus was interested? Maybe we can enter the frame Big Grin

On a more serious note...I wonder if we will be making more business with Mendes. He is one of those agents that likes to have a few clubs that he is close to and seems to do business with them on a regular basis.

That's true.
He regularly does business with Monaco, Benfica, and Atletico Madrid... 
There was a rumour a while back that he had shares in a company that owned % of various teams, including those ones.

While looking for that on google(can't remember where I saw it originally) I found this that had me in stitches...

"There have been complaints about Mendes’ methods. Fellow super-agent Mino Raiola moaned that Mendes is too profit-oriented and doesn’t think about what’s best for his client." 

That is possibly the funniest thing I've read all year...  Devilol
On Andre Silva.
Sure, he's still needs improvement on some parts of his game but shows immense potential and already more then good enough to come to serie A and be a dangerous player. Great all rounder, great work rate. Capable of dropping back and helping defensively. Can play up front on his own, alongside another striker, out on the wing, and as a #10.
I was extremely excited to see this guy coming through the ranks in Porto for the National teams sake(even though Porto suck - Viva Sporting) because we haven't had a decent striker since Pauleta. Don't underestimate just how big a signing Andre is for this great club. Andre alongside Costa would be an awesome strike force
Marco Verratti's agent has arrived at Casa Milan to speak with Mirabelli [via @AntoVitiello].

It's apparently to discuss Coulibaly. I had mentioned a few weeks back i heard we where interested. at 18, looks very mature on the ball. Would be a welcome signing in my book...

edit: going through the last few days worth of posts so I'm trying to catch up. Seems the Coulibaly news is already old news ... haha... What a mercato this is where 8 hours old is old news... haha
(06-12-2017, 10:09 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I am.  His buyout clause was 60m and we got him for 38.  We weren't in play for Schick and I think Silva's better

YES! As someone who's seen both play all season. Andre is miles better. While still raw in some aspects, he has a lot more to his game then Shick... 38 plus 2mill bonuses to me is a bargain for one of the best young strikers in the world. This kid has not only done well in Portugal, but also in the champions league and for the national team.