Summer transfer window 2017
(06-13-2017, 03:42 AM)porcho Wrote: Agree with this except the Chile part...  Devilol

Sure, have it Uraguay....
(06-13-2017, 03:42 AM)porcho Wrote: Agree with this except the Chile part...  Devilol

Devilcool Devilol

Meant to say "child"! Big Grin
I know, just couldn't help myself.
Oh man ^^

1st, I did not deny Pippo's greatness by saying he was limited, because we know he became great despite his limit in strength, speed, and skill. So, if you say he is not limited... Big Grin

2nd, does Bacca fit with Silva, Forsberg, and especially James around him? Pippo needed at least his friend Del Piero, and we know what Milan provided him.

3rd, poachers are lazy, clumsy, ineffectively,... but if they score, those negatives are acceptable. So, Bacca was Ok, Matri No. And Bacca needed 174min a goal in his 1st season, so he is improving because he required 10 min less, and he also strarted less & outed earlier.

4th, I don't want an Ibra/Pep drama here. Lets talk things out, especially if the player is a chile ^^

Oh, it's hard to type by phone.
So whos having medical next week?  Devilcool
rather than next week, how about tomorrow?
So Kalinic and Borini. Neither very convincing targets. I'd rather we get Dolberg. Or just keep Bacca for another season.
It looks like André Silva is the kind of striker who moves a lot and can be far from the goal at times.

We definitely need :
- another striker who would stay near the goal (Bacca ?)
- André Silva who would learn not to go too far from the opponent's area if we buy someone like Kalinic

The problem with guys like Kalinic and Borini is they are not goalscorers.
So we can keep both Bacca and Lapadula instead of splashing money in these kinds of players.

I still hope for Belotti.
It was reported that he has talked a lot about mercato and especially Milan with his NT partners and even journalists covering the NT. If true, we could very well see this guy returning to Torino in a few days and asking to his club to let him go. If he does that and makes it public, then the price will be lower as you can't keep a player who publicly says he wants to leave. If we can get him for 60-70M instead of the crazy 100M (but who can blame Torino for that price, especially as they don't want to sell ? Seriously, nowadays, strikers are expensive ... Is Martial better than Belotti ? I don't think so ... And look at the price Man United paid for this guy), it would be perfect and fair for Torino.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-13-2017, 08:29 AM)somedevil Wrote: So Kalinic and Borini. Neither very convincing targets. I'd rather we get Dolberg. Or just keep Bacca for another season.

A definitely big NO for Borini!
Latest news is that we're looking to bring in Pastore instead of James.
Never was convinced of his quality to be honest. Didn't really impress me in his time at Palermo.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool