Summer transfer window 2017
(06-15-2017, 12:04 PM)Ryo Wrote: And now it seems PSG have suddenly dropped their interest in Aubameyang....
Should we bite? Or at least appear that way to possibly lower Belotti's tag?

I believe that Belotti is still our main target. We will see whether our management is skillful enough to pull a deal with Torino for a reasonable price. That includes multiple backup targets and creating rumors, to lower his price.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
If Aubameyang is cheaper than Belotti, than it's a no brainer for me. I love the fact that Belotti is a Milanista and all, but there is no way he should be more expensive.

Seems like it's going to be a busy day.

Bologna is in Milano for Poli.
Everton is there for Lapadula and Niang, and possibly for Deulofeu.
Antalyaspor is also mdeting with us, just not sure for who. Gabriel's agent is also meeting with SPAL.
Progress is supposed to be made for Conti, while some claim that Bigia is basically done.

Also, some early links to Inaki Williams. I personally have like him the few times I saw him play. Bit he is a winger...so I don't know. It seems like we aren't really after wingers. I also have a feeling Bilbao will ask for a crazy sum, which i don't know that Inaki is good for. I can't see this happening to be honest....

Also, with Juventus' deal for Douglas Costa close to being done, I hope that we stay away from Keita (assuming that they'll now drop their interest in him). Screw him and his agent. Let his ass rott in Lazio's stands for a year. We need to prove a point and have some self respect. Don't leave us hanging to first see how the Juventus deal works out.
Nice article:
http://www.football-italia.net/104102/mi...dare-dream

It shares my concern about Montella:
- Is he a top 3 manager?
- Could he deal with big egos? (IMO, he should have dealed with Bacca better)

I still believe in him and his ability to learn.
belotti is Not worth 80m at most maybe if we have unlimited money maaaaaybe 60m but in realty lets wait till next summer will probably get him for like 40m or 30m

as for donnaroma simple we made him we can destroy him
if he can risk losing 1 world cup year of his development then don't sign a new contract
Has also come to my attention that Deulofeu's buyback clause expires on June 30th. Would you give him a chance to stay if he wants to play for the shirt? Would probably cost us around how much Everton want Niang for, so long as Barca don't interfere. Would be decent backup to whoever we bring in on the left wing (I'm hoping for Forsburg).
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
totally agree
(06-15-2017, 02:10 PM)Ryo Wrote: Has also come to my attention that Deulofeu's buyback clause expires on June 30th. Would you give him a chance to stay if he wants to play for the shirt? Would probably cost us around how much Everton want Niang for, so long as Barca don't interfere. Would be decent backup to whoever we bring in on the left wing (I'm hoping for Forsburg).

totally agree
I know Matteo Bonetti is a clown (works for BeIn Sport for those who don't know)...but he is saying that he's heard whispers that Raiola has said he will do anything possible to bring Gigio to Madrid.

Fine with me Mino. Knock yourself out. Go and negotiate with Madrid to get us Kovacic + some cash or get Modric in return. Otherwise, your client is on the bench for the entire season.

@Ryo....I am split on Deulofeu. I wouod only take him as a back up. He is a very frustrating player with the lack of closure on his moves. But something tells me that he will expect to be a starter here given it's a world cup year.
(06-15-2017, 02:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: I know Matteo Bonetti is a clown (works for BeIn Sport for those who don't know)...but he is saying that he's heard whispers that Raiola has said he will do anything possible to bring Gigio to Madrid.

Fine with me Mino. Knock yourself out. Go and negotiate with Madrid to get us Kovacic + some cash or get Modric in return. Otherwise, your client is on the bench for the entire season.

@Ryo....I am split on Deulofeu. I wouod only take him as a back up. He is a very frustrating player with the lack of closure on his moves. But something tells me that he will expect to be a starter here given it's a world cup year.

I don't really care what Raiola says anymore. We have the financial clout to sit his client on the bench for a full year and stunt his development should we feel like it or not. We aren't so strapped for cash that we need to sell him immediately to balance books right now, especially if he doesn't sign that already super lucrative contract. He can make all the noise he wants, he has yet to see how the Chinese can play hardball (I can assure you it will be very, very ugly).

Thing about Deulofeu is, we're going to be in three competitions this year. If we go the full distance like United did, that would be 18 more games we would have to play in this upcoming season. We absolutely need at least four wingers (two on either side, preferably ones that can play both sides) for rotation. The boy came in for 6 months to play on the opposite of his preferred flank. Consistent or not he's made an impact. He's grateful to us for getting him back in Spanish NT contention as well. To be honest, I don't think getting to start in a portion of the games will be an issue, and I would much rather having someone who wants to play for the shirt for us. And plus, he's only 23, still got room to improve if you ask me, especially if he's working with the talent we now have at our disposal.  Devilcool
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
But the real question is....will we be using wingers next season?
Frankly speaking I think all the points I was going to make are generally covered with Deulofeu. I'm not against getting him, but the following criteria need to be met:

1) He is brought for rotational purposes
2) The cost of the purchase isn't too great and we consider whether it's worth it given the options on the market
3) Barcelona won't interfere
4) We will be planning to use wingers at points next season

I did get very frustrated with his performances at times this past season, but he did have useful qualities with his pace.