Summer transfer window 2017
I feel the club missed an opportunity to put the foot down and have been the ones making decisions, not Donnarumma. The whole thing made us look desperate.
Good luck to him in his career. I hope he doesn't spend all his money and end up a crack addict.
Donnarumma & Raiola is heartlessly right about one thing: The path for Milan to be great again is still very hard!

Forget about them! Maybe it could make the Chinese pay more, then everybody will be happy!
We shouldn't sell little garbage. Put him on stands and let him one year without any minutes played and harass him in any possible way ,try to ruin his career as much as possible and than let him go next summer.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
sad to say that he is going to be the best goalkeeper the game has seen.

very ungrateful. i am disappointed he let us down when we believed in him. he just got greedy and that's thanks to Raiola.

I suggest we put a 60m price tag on him now, and not sell him this soon. We can make him rot on the bench and during that time he'll realize what a mistake he's made. I want him to live in the city of Milano for a few months longer to know how many fans he's betrayed. He's 18 only and he won't be able to handle the hate he's about to receive, but we must give him some time to reflect on this decision because he could change his mind.

I prefer to sell him after we renew his contract. That way we could get 100m+ eventually.
i really hope that whatever team he goes to that we face that team in the champions in make him eat shit
(06-15-2017, 05:18 PM)Kastriot Wrote: So I guess we are giving free passes on curse words for the day! Big Grin

Reports are that Real has offered 6 mil + bonuses. I was thinking lets play hardball till the end. We ask for 60 mill now or he rots on the bench.

Or James - Dollaruma head to head.
Or Kovacic + 30 mil.

Like this proposal  Devilcool yeah F*** you Dollarumma for not respecting this club. You will f***ing regret it one day.
(06-15-2017, 05:27 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: We shouldn't sell little garbage. Put him on stands and let him one year without any minutes played and harass him in any possible way ,try to ruin his career as much as possible and than let him go next summer.

For once, I agree with you.
(06-15-2017, 05:18 PM)Kastriot Wrote: So I guess we are giving free passes on curse words for the day! Big Grin

Reports are that Real has offered 6 mil + bonuses. I was thinking lets play hardball till the end. We ask for 60 mill now or he rots on the bench.

Or James - Dollaruma head to head.
Or Kovacic + 30 mil.

Why stop there? James + Kovacic for Dollarumma + 10M
Our midfield creativity solved in one go.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
The sad truth here though is that of course we won't keep him benched for a year. Milan is a business and will make decisions based on what's actually best for the club. Treating a dumb 18 year old like that will make us look really bad and could scare other players away. Also we'll lose money by not selling him now. Raiola won this one, unfortunately.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
This is quite similar to Sheva case..A player that well loved by the fans + management..suddenly,out of nothing..decided to leave Milan.
Proven player,still at the prime age but We knew what happen to his career afterwards...

I think the similar outcome will happen to Donna ..