Summer transfer window 2017
Aubameyang & Belotti still on the table
Guys, guys..

I think we need to sing a song to cheer up. Are you ready?

Na na na na.. na na na na.. HEY HEY HEY.. GOODBYE!
How about:

Na na na na.. na na na na.. HEY HEY HEY.. DROP DEAD!

not you of course Big Grin
Hahaha good one!
(06-16-2017, 01:41 AM)Stitch Wrote: How about:

Na na na na.. na na na na.. HEY HEY HEY.. DROP DEAD!

not you of course Big Grin

He has to be alive for when Plizzari beats him in CL final.
(06-16-2017, 01:52 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: He has to be alive for when Plizzari beats him in CL final.

Devilol Devilol
I think joe hart wouldn't be to bad for a season or two with a loan deal ofcourse. So we can see how plizzari is doing. We can give him a chance in Italian cup. But i dont think that montella have the courage of miha in putting the guy this early. I think plizzari will be the next revelation after dollar.

Hart, perin, sirigu, consigli, marchetti, scuffet, anymore??

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
If he decided to go, let him be. We need to move on and I hope FM get the best deal out of this , be it with RM or PSG .. Cash or some players to continue rebuild this team, thats what more important at this moment. 

Lets hope we get back to CL soon and face to face with his team ( IF he didnt flop out there). When that day comes, we bury him alive  Devilcool
(06-16-2017, 01:52 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: He has to be alive for when Plizzari beats him in CL final.

My first laugh of the night, thanks  Devilol
Honestly, I was expecting this for days and I am not at all affected by this. I am in fact happy that we know his true self right now only. There is NO reason he should be kept. Raiola was going to be a pain in the ass every year anyways.

This is a chance for the new management to make a strong statement that no one is bigger than the club. Sell him for a hefty price an throw in a lot of bonuses on there. it is not like he is Kaka, or CR7 or something. He is a GK. Good and great GKs are all around the place. Heck we could get one of Perin or Scuffet. Not to mention Plizzari who is a great talent.

The most important thing is that we have clarity.

Donarumma has turned a lot of people against him. Not just Milan or Italian fans but ex players, fans of other clubs and generally most people who love football. I have zero doubts that he will regret this and this decision will come to bite him back in the ass.

Imagine him at Real- One mistake and the fans are gonna shit all over him. They don't even spare CR7. Imagine how entitled they must be.

A part of me wants him to be relegated to primavera and have Gattuso slap the shit out of him but it's better that we cash in on him. If F & M can get 18m for Niang, then they can get a lot more for this traitor.