Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:Real Madrid are reportedly ready to include Keylor Navas in their offer for Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.

Okmilan
I'd take Keylor for sure. Though I highly doubt he'd want to come.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
sure, 60M + Keylor is good enough
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Joe Hart leaves Torino we loan/give Donna to Torino and get Belotti as return. Torino beat Juve twice next season.

Tongue Grinundwech
Not sure if I want Keylor, I know he's been solid for RM.. since RM already include player in their offer, lets discuss Kovacic or James ( Call Mendes too) Devilcool
Problem is...Real won't go for Gigio until they sell Navas. They won 2 CLs with him...

So yes, this would be a huge publicity stunt for them, as it always is with their signings...but I think they'll first want to take care of the Navas situation. I think even Real wanted Gigio to sign a new deal...obviously with some kind of a clause to let them take him next season. I think they are in a limbo now. As Kastriot said, they sign superstars and they need Gigio to he a superstar when they sign him, which is now. They don't want him on the bench for a year. So I'm sure this messed with their plans a little bit, so it'll be interesting to see what they decide to do...

1 thing is clear I think....Donnarumma is not staying in Milan to be in the stands for a year. Mino won't allow that. So if Real decide not to make a move...his only other possible option is PSG. Like it or not, he'll have to accept it.
(06-16-2017, 04:07 PM)reza Wrote: Joe Hart leaves Torino we loan/give Donna to Torino and get Belotti as return. Torino beat Juve twice next season.

Tongue Grinundwech

LMAO

Looks like it'll be Neto.
From one fiasco to another:

http://www.football-italia.net/104251/co...rike-milan
It is always disappointing to hear things like this.
(06-16-2017, 05:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: Problem is...Real won't go for Gigio until they sell Navas. They won 2 CLs with him...

So yes, this would be a huge publicity stunt for them, as it always is with their signings...but I think they'll first want to take care of the Navas situation. I think even Real wanted Gigio to sign a new deal...obviously with some kind of a clause to let them take him next season. I think they are in a limbo now. As Kastriot said, they sign superstars and they need Gigio to he a superstar when they sign him, which is now. They don't want him on the bench for a year. So I'm sure this messed with their plans a little bit, so it'll be interesting to see what they decide to do...

1 thing is clear I think....Donnarumma is not staying in Milan to be in the stands for a year. Mino won't allow that. So if Real decide not to make a move...his only other possible option is PSG. Like it or not, he'll have to accept it.
Well the thing is that Donnarumma's contract doesn't expire for another year, so what can Raiola do? There's no obligation on our part to let a player play just because he thinks he should. Shitty behaviour should be punished.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk