Summer transfer window 2017
4? plizari, storari, dollar, new one?
(06-17-2017, 11:58 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Mirabelli basically said that the instructions from the owners are to not accept bids, because Donnarumma is priceless. "One thing must be clear, who ever plays at Milan, who ever decides to come here, must realise what this shirt means."

And Gazzetta is reporting it today too. Apparently the club is preparing to have four goalkeepers in the squad for next season, as Mr Li wants to keep Donnarumma until the end of his contract. From what I understand we're willing to sell if a massive offer comes in though.

The thing is that keeping him wouldn't affect the rest of the squad anywhere near as much as it would Donnarumma himself. I don't think the other players will be that understanding of his choices either, because he's turned their back on them too. Most likely he'd be a pariah for a year.

If this truly is the case, then I guess Dollarumma really has become a symbol for us in a sense..... a symbol of this new Milan's financial strength.  Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(06-17-2017, 01:10 PM)Ryo Wrote: If this truly is the case, then I guess Dollarumma really has become a symbol for us in a sense..... a symbol of this new Milan's financial strength.  Sagrin

Yeah I think it does have to do with showing strength. Real Madrid or Bayern Munich wouldn't let themselves be pushed around by an 18 year old player and his agent in this way, and neither should we. If we are going to return to being an absolute top club again, we have to act like one too. Wearing our shirt should be nothing but a privilege for any player.
Quote:#RealMadrid could take Gianluigi Donnarumma in swap deal for James Rodriguez https://t.co/6qyhYuqKF9 #ACMilan #Colombia #MUFC #RM https://t.co/pYVW76Ow6P

Well this is interesting..
Some sources say Milan could get Maxime Gonalons, captain of Lyons for 5M since the player has conflict with the board and his contract will end in 2018.

Gonalons' passing rate is 90% and he plays DM/CM. A nice option when there is no progress regarding Biglia. He is just 28 and since he is a captain, I think he is professional enough to fit in.

And there is also Rachid Ghezzal in Lyons. We can sign him for free. He could be a good sub for AMR, FR.
5m for a lyon player, is this the 90's Devilol
We are not the only one who eager to buy. Dortmund have just sign their 4th player.

I found that Neven Subotic's contract is due in 2018. He was injured for the first half of last season, and was loaned out to Koln for the rest. Dortmund alreadly have: Ginter, Bender, Bartra and Sokratis (remember him? Big Grin) for CB, so we could sign him. CBs with quality are rare nowadays.
(06-17-2017, 01:34 PM)sylrus Wrote: 5m for a lyon player, is this the 90's Devilol

Championship Manager time   Devilol
(06-17-2017, 01:52 PM)Aficio Wrote: We are not the only one who eager to buy. Dortmund have just sign their 4th player.

I found that Neven Subotic's contract is due in 2018. He was injured for the first half of last season, and was loaned out to Koln for the rest. Dortmund alreadly have: Ginter, Bender, Bartra and Sokratis (remember him? Big Grin) for CB, so we could sign him. CBs with quality are rare nowadays.
Thats the same Sokratis Papablablabla, our fomer player?  Dodgy
(06-17-2017, 01:32 PM)kawiki Wrote: Well this is interesting..

This swap will make all the headlines.. Milan are back  Devilcool the whole Columbia will be behind us