Summer transfer window 2017
Yes, sorry. Norwegian. I completely forgot that. That's how relevant he's been. Big Grin

Anyway, at least he is making a good salary isn't he? I remember Madrid giving him a crazy high contract when they signed him.
(07-03-2017, 08:46 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yes, sorry. Norwegian. I completely forgot that. That's how relevant he's been. Big Grin

Anyway, at least he is making a good salary isn't he? I remember Madrid giving him a crazy high contract when they signed him.

He's still only 18 years old and might still come good. I think his net salary is around €2 million per season. Not bad at his age.
We should sign Usain Bolt. He claims he'll be able to score at least 20 goals per season. Special Mr X for this season.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Quote:Wesley Sneijder will be proposed to Milan tomorrow, according to SportItalia. The player is terminating his contract with Galatasaray.

Would be a good buy for 5-10m
(07-03-2017, 10:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Would be a good buy for 5-10m

Actually, he would be free as Gala is agreeing to terminate his contract. 

I'm all in for Sneijder. Sneijder for free is totally worth it. Can play in any midfield position and gives us many options while raising our ability to retain the ball as a team, move it out of pressure, upping the creativity, etc.
(07-03-2017, 11:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: Actually, he would be free as Gala is agreeing to terminate his contract. 

I'm all in for Sneijder. Sneijder for free is totally worth it. Can play in any midfield position and gives us many options while raising our ability to retain the ball as a team, move it out of pressure, upping the creativity, etc.

Yeah, duh

lol
Dollarumma renews for 6m a year, with two release clauses (50M if we miss CL, 100M if we make it), and his brother is coming back. Holy cow, that is a hell of a deal for Dolla. I must say though, I am impressed with this management's ability to tackle tough projects. This whole Dolla thing could've escalated to ridiculous levels and cause us a lot of problems this year and beyond. While you can't say this deal is a big win for the management given the terms, we basically paid for having the peace of mind and precious time to figure out what we want to do at the GK spot going forward.
Sneijder deserved 2010 Golden Ball. He is the latest who deserved it more than Messi & Ronaldo.

100% yes from me.
Sneider would be a great pick up. And I'd definitely prefer a destroyer over Biglia.
Happy enough with Gigio signing particularly because the snake doesn't get any of his % clauses in. Gigio still has a lot of making up to do though...
It is very funny if we get Sneider while Inter sign Valero Big Grin